Chapter 29: Halves

*Third Person POV*

"Sora!"

Hearing her name, Sora spun around and looked to where the voice came from.

"Queen Minnie!" Sora said, recognizing the small mouse queen running towards her, "What's the matter? Did the Heartless come back?!"

"No, no of course not," The queen said, stopping in front of the blonde, "No, nothing quite like that."

Sora, Donald Duck, and Goofy had just solved the trouble of Queen Minnie and the castle, saving it from the onslaught of Nobodies and Heartless. They were just about to leave, when Queen Minnie had stopped them.

"You see," Minnie began, "Almost a year ago, a strange young man showed up in the castle. He was tired, torn, and bloodied. I didn't know who he was, but he knew the king. And he knew you."

"What?!" Sora said, shocked, "Who is it?!"

"He never told us his name," The queen answered, "He just told us that when you came back, he had to see you. He said you would know who he is."

Sora was silent for a moment, as her fractured memories continued to piece themselves back together. Names soared through her mind, before she came across one that made her freeze in place.

"Y/n..." She whispered, "Where is he!?"

"He's hidden underneath the castle. He said that for our safety, he had to be locked away from everyone."

"Take me to him!"

*N/n POV*

I took another step, my shoes clicking on the old stone of the dungeon floors. I felt nothing as I stepped through the humid and dank dungeons. I guess it's true, Nobodies really don't feel anything.

I passed the metal bars of the cells, completely dark and empty. Nothing was contained within, clearly made years ago and never used.

If this had been the Organization's main base, these would've been filled to the brim with test subjects. Not just Heartless ones either.

However, I had only one goal today. One that went against every rule the Organization had. There was someone here I had to meet, no matter how much he wants to kill me.

I took the final steps, coming up upon the last cell, far away from the others. Inside was only one lone figure, huddled in the corner and turned away from me.

I knocked on the bars of the cell, my gloved hands created a dull noise on the steel. The figure slowly turned and rose, meeting my gaze.

I got a good look at him, taking in every feature. His hair was messy and disheveled, dirty beyond cleaning. His clothes were torn to near shreds, his Heartless scales still glowing with only a dull purple pulse as they moved up and down. His eyes contained pure malice and hate, as he glared at me. His human skin, whatever wasn't Heartless, was bloodied and scarred. His right hand was still scarred with burned skin, where he has held his keyblade before. He had clearly been through Hell itself, if not worse.

"Go f*ck yourself."

"We've both been through Hell," I replied, "But clearly, I made it out better."

He let loose a growl, "What did you come for?"

"To warn," I said, "Things will come that will bring those Y/n cares about into danger. However, it is necessary for these events to pass for Y/n to...return from where he is."

"Why tell me then?" He shot, "If these events will happen, why tell me?"

"Because, we are two parts of Y/n's heart," I said, "Not the only two pieces. When the other piece returns, we must be prepared."

"Bull shit," He growled, "Now leave, before I kill you."

"Fine, do as you will," I sighed, "You'll see before long."

I turned and began to walk away, before hearing footsteps coming towards us. Someone was coming, and quickly. A familiar head of blondish-brown hair came running towards the cell, skidding to a stop as she saw me.

"The Organization!?" She yelled, "What are you doing here?"

"Roxas," I sighed, "We'll be reunited in the end."

A black portal opened up behind me and I disappeared into it, as Sora rushed forward to swing her keyblade.

"Never forget, the Organization must fall."