Chapter 14: Heartless Y/n Vs Gigas Shadow

*Third Person POV*

The Gigas Shadow swung its massive claw, crashing into the ground as Heartless Y/n jumped to the side. Reeling back for another attack, the Gigas Shadow swung its claw at Y/n once again.

Heartless Y/n jumped up and latched onto the massive claw, as it went swinging to the side of the Shadow. Y/n then jumped onto the Shadow's back, stabbing his claw into its back to stabilize himself. 

Y/n then brought out his keyblade, his hand burning from the heat of the handle. He swung it high and brought it down, cutting into the shoulder of the large beast. The Gigas Shadow began to shake back and forth, attempting to shake Heartless Y/n off its back. Y/n managed to hold his footing, maintaining a hold on its back.

As Heartless Y/n raised his keyblade to strike again, the Gigas Shadow slammed its back against the wall and crushed Y/n between the two masses and forcing him to let go and fall off.

Landing on a small balcony, Heartless Y/n pushed himself back into a standing position. Letting out a few labored breathes, he looked up and the beast, which looked back at him.

"So, that's how we're gonna play?"

Heartless Y/n ran forward and planted his foot on the railing of the balcony, jumping onto the Gigas Shadow's shoulder. Immediately jumping again in order to avoid the beast's claws, Y/n landed on a wall, impaling his claws into the wall to hold himself there.

"Well I'll play."

Heartless Y/n threw his keyblade towards the beast, but it was smacked away before it could reach its target. This was fine, however, as it provided enough of a window for Heartless Y/n to push off the wall and jump onto the claw of the beast.

Running along the Gigas Shadow's arm, Heartless Y/n's keyblade appeared in his hand again. The Gigas Shadow swung at him again, as if trying to swat at a fly on its arm. Y/n jumped from one arm to the other, landing on the shoulder and stabbing his claw into it in order to hold himself there.

Swinging back and forth, Heartless Y/n leapt into the air, high above the Gigas Shadow. The Gigas Shadow looked up, seeing Heartless Y/n had reached the peak of his jump and was beginning to come back down.

As Heartless Y/n turned and began to come straight down, head first, he held his keyblade parallel to his body. Making no attempts to dodge or move, Heartless Y/n fell into the open mouth of the Gigas Shadow, being swallowed whole in one bite.

The Gigas Shadow stopped and relaxed, stopping to let out a massive roar. The nearby Heartless responded to the call, coming over to see what the commotion was about.

Suddenly, there was a gurgling, and the Gigas Shadow stopped in its tracks. It froze in place, the only movement being sudden shivering every couple of seconds.

Suddenly, the shivering stopped. The Gigas Shadow stopped moving, and the light slowly drained from its eyes.

"No one..."

A thump.

"F*CKING..."

The sound of tearing flesh.

"EATS ME!"

Heartless Y/n launched from the belly of the beast, tearing through the stomach. He fell to the ground and the Gigas Shadow turned to dust, disappearing.

"Serves you right, motherf*cker," Heartless Y/n spat, "Now, what about you hiding behind that building? Who the hell are you?"