"You just wanna skip and like make out" he whispered and gave my jawline a quick kiss.

I just stand there shocked my body and mind freaking out but suddenly I hear two girls talking as they see us when they walk by Jimin and me one of them being the girl from math with the long brown hair I think her name is Sung Kyung.

"Ugh what does Jimin see in him a couple of weeks ago he had his hand up my skirt now he downgraded to that little bitch gross" Sung Kyung huffed

"Probably just gonna fuck him and dump then come back to you again he as hooked up with you the most I bet he likes you deep down," the other girl said.

"I hope so it's not like Powerpuff over there is important to him or anything," Sung Kyung said and they both drifted away into the hallway.

I frown and look down at their floor their words replaying in my head maybe they are right...

Suddenly my chin is lifted and I'm looking into his eyes.

"Hey don't listen to them Sung Kyung is just jealous I like you and only you I wanna be with you as your boyfriend Yoongi you have my heart," he said my face softens.

"Okay I believe you," I said he smiled and kissed my cheek again.

"Don't listen to anything you hear don't let them bother you I don't want a rumor or my past to make you upset" he added

"Okay it's...but now I feel like all eyes are gonna be on me and I don't like the attention," I said he pulled me close to our chest touching his hands on my waist.

"Just ignore them okay," he said I nodded

"Okay," I said he interlocked our fingers.

"I'll walk you to class," he said I nodded and he walked me to class.

-time skip

It's lunchtime I walk into the lunchroom with my bag lunch I see my friends table and I'm about to walk over there when I hear my name I look over and see Jimin with his two friends sitting at a table. I see him waving me over I walk over he grabs my hand and places me next to him.

"Hey Kitten whatcha bring," he said and kissed my cheek.

"Uh, Gimbap," I said he throws an arm over my shoulder.

"Nice you gonna share I'm hungry" he pouted I nodded and open my bag and feed him he licked my finger slightly as he took it out of my grasp then he pulled me closer to him by my waist.

" Is it good?" I asked he nodded and kissed close to my mouth I gasped and blushed.

"Delicious...oh and the Gimbap was good," he said I just blink at him.

"Wow Jimin he has you wrapped around his pinky," Seokjin said making us look at the other two people at the table.

"Y'all realized everyone is looking at you?" Namjoon said I look around and realize he was right the whole cafeteria watching us I lean in to whisper in Jimin's ear.

"Can we go somewhere else I don't like all the eyes on me" I whispered he pulled back and looked around us and everyone is still looking he nodded and grabs my hand and pulls me out of the cafeteria and outside.

"Where are we going?" I said

"Somewhere special," he said he pulled us somewhere behind the football field bleachers and though a hole in the fence where surprisingly an open field is then he stops in front of a beautiful tree.

He pulls us under the tree and we sit down I gaze around looking at the beautiful flowers and how sweet the air is.

"Woah I didn't know this was back here," I said he hummed softly and played some music from his phone" ily" by Surf Mesa starts playing he then grabbed my bag lunch and feed me the Gimbap.

"No one does I come here sometimes it's relaxing getting away from the suffocating school life," He said and leaned against the tree listening to the music I sat in front of him in between his legs facing each other and we are about an arm's length away from each other.

"Oh, you bring people here..." I said he smiled and shook his head and held both my hands.

"No Kitten your the first person I brought here this place is special and your the only person I wanna be here with and I'm sorry everyone is paying attention to us," He said

"It's okay Minnie when I'm with you I only see you and look at you," I said he blushed I giggle at his pink face and pinch his cheek he looked at my eyes then down at my lips.

"Shit can I please kiss you," he said hands on my waist pulling me close I freeze and I go tomato face.

"N-Not yet," I said he pouted and pulled me even closer.

"But your so cute and I like you so much plus I know your wearing lipgloss teasing me and I just wanna kiss you so bad I'm suffering...what flavor is the lipgloss?" He said with a frown holding my waist rubbing circles.

"Green Apple" I sighed he grumbled and threw his head back.

"I love green apple" he whined.

"I'm sorry Minnie I just want it to be special," I said softly he sighed and rubbed my back.

"It's fine I'll wait because your right it should be special I'll wait for you until you tell me to kiss you," he said I smiled and cupped his face.

"No kissing yet but we can do this," I said and leaned forward and rubbed our noses together his eyes widen.

"W-What was that?" He said after I pulled back and ran my hands from his cheeks down his chest.

"An eskimo kiss," I said heartily he is blushing like crazy.

"Oh...I liked it" he said and smiled.

"Really?" I said he nodded.

"Yes it was surprisingly intimate made my heartbeat go crazy," he said I blushed and looked down.

"Do it again" he said I look up we meet eyes his soft warm eyes looking at me I nodded and cupped his face again I lean in I see him close his eyes I rub my nose gently against his then kissed his nose.

He smiled and opened his eyes they are filled with something I can't pinpoint yet. I smiled at him he pulled me this chest hugging me tight I hug back he sways us to the music.

"That's gonna be our thing" he whispered.

"What?" I said

"Eskimo kiss," he said I smiled into his chest hearing his heartbeat.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

my Grammarly app broke I had to check this without it ugh...

But this was cute

Also...I miss yoongi

I miss yoongi