6

Jimin POV ( his Saturday)

I wake up early on Saturday morning because my dad should be home so I got up around 9:30 in the morning to greet him before he leaves again for the road I stretch and get out of bed.

I walk into the kitchen seeing him over the stove making breakfast I sigh and sit down at the table and drink the orange juice that's in front of me.

"Good morning son," he said and plated the pancakes in front of me I picked up my fork and dug in.

"Hey old man you're back how was the big open road meet any hookers," I said he chuckled and sat down across from me drinking some coffee.

"Why do you always ask that. No, I didn't meet any hookers, you weird child?" He asked I shrugged.

"Damn that's no fun one of us should still be getting some," I said finishing my pancakes.

"Yah you brat I'm your father, not your friend we shouldn't talk about that....wait did you stop your fuck boy status thank goodness I'm too young to be a grandfather," he said I scoffed.

"It's not that hard to believe Jesus," I said

"So who's the lucky guy or gal that's made you stop sleeping with anything pretty," He said I smiled a drank the rest of my orange juice.

"I gave him mom's jacket," I said his eyes widen

"Mom told you to give that jacket to somebody you love," he said I nodded and looked down.

"I know...I don't know if it's that yet but I really like him it felt right" I said

"I gave that jacket to your mother on our first date she wore it all the time gave her comfort," he said

"I know the story dad," I said he chuckled.

"I'm happy for you son," he said and stood up.

"You leaving?" I said he nodded

"Yeah I just wanted to talk to you I'll be back again next Saturday and hopefully maybe you will have a boyfriend," he said

"I hope so too love you Appa," I said he smiled

"Love you son be safe don't get into fights I bought groceries and left you some money for the week," he said and picked up his travel bag and left.

I sighed and cleaned up then went to shower and headed to Namjoon's for today I wear an old hoodie and some jeans and hop on my bike and drive to Namjoon's house.