48

Yoongi POV

I arrive at Jimin's apartment complex and pay the cab driver and hop out I rush into the lobby of Jimin's apartment complex and push the button of the elevator multiple times. The drive here took forever it's like God is against me because there was so much traffic.

11:22 pm

The elevator doors finally opened up and I rushed inside I pushed the 7th-floor button and wait inside only hearing the dings of the elevator. I look at my reflection in the elevator and frown remembering the last time I was in here with Jimin I remember his smile the way the rain made his black hair stick to his forehead the small pink on his cheeks because it was cold and he gave me his jacket even though he was probably just as cold but he would never voice it to me. The way he always looked at me like I'm his whole world how he held me so tight but gently at the same time I felt my heart ping and I hug myself.

How could I hurt such an amazing guy

I wish I studied his face more that day because I didn't know that I might lose you forever and never get to see that angelic smile I fell in love with.

The elevator doors open up on the 7th floor and I dashed out of the elevator looking for his door down the long hallway I finally stand in front of it and knock aggressively and desperately.

"Jimin??" I said out loud both hands on the door.

Silents

"Jimin please," I said and knock again.

More silents

I knock three more times softly and lean my head against the door.

"M-Minnie? Please are you there? I'm sorry so sorry" I said to the door.

"J-Jimin!" I sobbed knocking again "J-Jimin please!" I added

Nothing...

I turn so my back leans against it and slide down slowly until my butt touches the ground I pull my knees to my chest.

I'll wait for him

He waited for me for 3 hours I'll wait for him all night if I have too

I check the time on my phone

11:35 pm

I put my chin on my knees and close my eyes my whole body feels tired from all the running the crying the rain I'm so exhausted but I can't sleep what if Jimin comes back I have to stay awake I try to fight the pain in my chest that's been brewing since I got out of the operating room early today.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I did and soon I feel my shoulder being poked I slowly open my eyes my neck and back hurt like hell.

"Hello sir you can't sleep here" I hear a women's voice my vision a bit blurry I rub my eyes.

"W-What" I croaked out voice raw I looked up and see an employee.

"Sir, you can't sleep here are you locked out?" She asked

I sigh aloud and slowly stand up hearing my back crack in many places it hurts.

"N-No I'm not locked out" I spoke

"Oh you still can't sleep here please leave," she said

"O-Oh well I'm waiting for someone... what time is it?" I asked she looked at her watch.

7:00 am

She looked at me then the door behind me

"Are you waiting for Mr.Park?" She said I blink at her pulling my sleeves over my hands feeling nervous.