15

Jimin POV

It's Thursday and it's lunchtime and to be honest lunch with yoongi under our tree is my favorite time of the day when it's just me and him under the tree where I asked him to be my boyfriend it's a bit cold today since September started. He is running a bit late but I start to get a little nervous a couple more minutes pass and I start to get worried I'm about to go look for him when I see him running towards me and my whole body relaxed. He reaches me and pecked my lips I hug him we sit down facing each other.

"Hey kitten what took you so long I was getting worried," I said and caressed his face with my thumb he leaned into the touch.

"I'm sorry I got held up sorry to make you worry Minnie" He pouted.

"It's okay your here now so no lunch today? Wanna go to the cafeteria?" I said he shook his head

"No I'm fine let's just stay here I missed you," he said and put his head on my shoulder I hug him.

"Hey, you okay?" I said he huffed and sat up.

"Yeah I'm fine just cold and tired," he said I frowned and tried to hold his hand that has been in his pockets since he came here.

"Okay give me your hands I'll warm them up for you and I got you some gummy worms yesterday because you said you were craving some," I said and went to pull his hand out of his pocket but he shook his head and shove them back in quickly

"Thank you and my hands are fine they're warm no worries," he said I raise my eyebrows at him he looked down at the grass.

"Well I just wanna hold your hand now," I said and pulled his hand out he protested.

I took both hands out he tried to pull away again but I hold his wrists and look at his hands they are all scratched up and have dried blood I panic.

"Yoongi! What happened??" I said he tried to pull his hands away again.

"Nothing I tripped you know I'm clumsy," he said and took his hands back shoving them in his sleeves I grabbed his hands again he protested again and whined.

"You wouldn't be trying to hide it if you just fell what happened," I said while thought swarm my head he looked down I lift his chin "Kitten what happened if someone hurt you tell me" I added

"Don't get mad okay" he whispered I nodded.

"S-Someone pushed me" he mumbled and at that, I feel my blood boil I cup his face he has watery eyes and I noticed his chin is scratched as well.

"Tell me what happened" my voice low he looks down and shakes his head.

"Baby please," I said he sniffed I lifted his chin again we lock eyes.

"I was on my way h-here to meet y-you and he caught me as I w-walked outside and p-pushed me r-really hard so I fell and I scratched my p-palms on the c-cement then he t-threw the lunch I made you a-away....then k-kicked me a couple of times on my stomach and one to my head," he said crying a bit I feel the angry coursing through my veins my heart pounding in my chest I pull up his sweater showing a bruise the size of a orange starting to form a wave of anger hits me so hard.