special chapter (pt2)

Gul-mi POV

"I got him to the room he is heavy as shit I dragged his ass from the bar to his car then up into the hotel" I huffed on the phone looking at the passed-out Jimin on the bed.

"That doesn't matter first part of the plan is done start the second part immediately the drug only last 12 hours"

"Can't believe I agreed to this crazy-ass plan why do you hate the Park's so much from what I've seen jimin is a nice guy"

"Jimin and his husband need a reality check their happiness is disgusting and now they have a kid two men shouldn't have a kid"

"You're an ass you know that can't believe I like you and agreed to this"

"Shut up Gul-mi and do you have his phone?"

"Yes his lock screen is adorable by the way...why do I have to break this family up he is obviously not into me"

why do I have to break this family up he is obviously not into me"

(Jimin's Lock Screen)

"The family isn't natural I'm saving the baby just snap the pictures I asked on there on his phone"

"Whatever I'm drunk enough to be okay with this even though it's horrible"

"Make sure you make the hickeys on him and you"

"I know"

"And strip his and your clothes throw them around the room"

"I know"

"And the condom"

"Aish I know! I don't know how you're okay with your girlfriend laying naked to a man like this"

"You aren't actually sleeping together and once Yoongi finds out Jimin cheated on him he will leave Jimin and take their kid then Jimin will fall back into his old ways and lose all his business and BOOM we are both rich and we broke them up"

"Fine fine this is horrible but I'll do it we're both horrible people that's why we go well together two horrible souls in a pod"

"Good girl get it done right and I'll buy you something pretty send me updates"

"Yes Hwi-young"

I hung up the phone and sighed I start the mission with everything he told me to do. I made it look like we slept together stripped us both done threw the clothes around did hickeys with waterproof makeup on our chest and necks lips stick smears on both of us took sexy pictures on Jimin's phone made the condom looked used and put it on the bedside table I laid down next to sleeping jimin he is handsome and I can't believe I'm doing this but I need the money and I love hwi-young even though he is an ass...