16

Jimin POV

After the talk with Taehyung and he told me his name so hwi young is now number one on my hit list I called my two friends to meet at my place immediately. I race home on my bike I quickly arrive at my apartment I walk inside and open the fridge I pull out a beer and crack it open gulping down the golden liquid inside the bottle the bitter taste calms my fiery nerves then I lean against the kitchen counter soon my door is pushed open by my two tall friends they stroll in and see me.

"What's wrong that we had to come over so fast" Seokjin said taking an apple from the fruit bowl and biting it while Namjoon grabs a beer for himself and stands next to Jin.

"Did you guys know anything about a Ma Hwi-young?" I huffed voice low they both raised an eyebrow and looked at each other.

"Yeah why?" Namjoon said I quickly look up at him.

"Tell me about him everything you know" I asserted

"Uh well he is a senior like Jin and I he also is captain of the soccer team and is parents are wealthy that's all I know" Namjoon said I nodded.

"he's a dead man" I said point blank.

"What? Why?" Seokjin.

"That fucking prick beats and picks on Yoongi on the daily today he had a huge bruise on his stomach and said it wasn't the first time that happened!" I spat voice sharp as I banged my fist on the counter top.

"Ok ok calm down" Seokjin said seeing me get mad.

"How can I calm down! Yoongi and everyone is acting like it's not a big deal he could have gotten more hurt!!" I yelled I throw my beer bottle at the wall.

"Park! listen to me calm down yelling and throwing shit won't help you right now!" Namjoon shouted loudly grabbing my balled fist.

"Namjoon you didn't see him today that ass took away his light" I spoke my head pounding from how angry I am.

"I know but don't start a fight with him Yoongi doesn't like violence he will be upset if you go and beat up that guy" Namjoon said.

"Namjoon I just can't stand around and let this continue happening" I whispered heart and head pounding.

"Just be there for him don't use your fist hold his hand" Namjoon said grabbing my shoulders tightly I looked into his eyes I huff and relax.

"Okay but if he looks at him wrong all deals are off" I said he nodded and patted my shoulders.

"Good boy now clean up the mess your dad is gonna be pissed" Namjoon said I rolled my eyes and grabbed a broom.

-next day-

I get to school early today I woke up early and bought yoongi one of those $6 coffees from starbucks that he likes I wait by his locker leaning against it tapping my foot my heart beating against my chest.

"Jimin?" I hear and look up from the ground and see him he smiled at me and stood him front of me in a cute sweater opening his locker to put his stuff away.