43

🔞 things get spicy 🔞

This chapter is all smut to make up for all the lost time

You can skip if you want won't miss that much of the plot

Yoongi POV

Jimin throws me onto the bed and is hovering over me in seconds kissing me passionately like I'm his last meal the kiss is wet and hot as I lay on the pillow of his bed but the room is dark I can't see him and I wanna see him I wanna touch him everywhere.

"J-Jimin," I said against his lips he bites and pulls my lip with his teeth.

"Yes Kitten" he growled and it was so sexy sent heat to my member.

"I-I c-can't see you" I breathed he moved away and looked at me I can see him a tiny bit from the moonlight.

"What?" He said softly our noses touching he's so close his smell is becoming intoxicating.

"I w-wanna see you a-and it's dark" I mumbled softly.

"Oh Okay," he looked up "Alexa make lights red" he spoke and the room lights turned on and turn red.

"Woah! That was cool wait...when did the power came back on?" I said looking around eyes gazing "Can you make them blue?" I said he chuckled.

"Alexa make lights blue," he said then the lights turn blue I smiled. "And about 20 minutes ago I got a text you just looked so pretty under the candle light," he said and started to kiss my neck and collarbone.

"Technology honestly amazes me sometimes," I said he is laughing against my neck I run my fingers through his hair. "I really like your hair by the way who knew a mullet would look good on you" I whispered he chuckled and kissed up my jawline.

"Your adorable my baby," he said I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck he pulled back to look at me his eyes scanning my whole face "Your so pretty baby I missed you so much" he whispered I blushed and he kissed my cheeks and then my neck.

"Sorry I ruined the moment," I said he shook his head and kissed me softly we both smiled in the kiss.

"I've been waiting to kiss you for three years nothing can ruin this for me," he said and kissed me again.

"What if King Kong came in right now though and snatched me away" I said against his lips he chuckled and pulled away.

"Your silly" he whispered I smiled and kissed his nose he smiled at me that beautiful angelic smile.

I kiss him its messy and wet just slips of the lips he moves his hands up my shirt touching my soft skin with his fingertips sending electricity through my whole body at his touch.

He pulls back to flip us over and now I'm on top sitting on top of him straddling him I lean down to capture his lips again I slowly grind down on him he groans and moves his hips up to match my movements I moan into his mouth.

"F-Fuck" I gasped

I sit back cheeks flushed and run my hands down his tone chest the white button-up he is wearing all messy and wrinkly and getting in the way I lean down to kiss him again.