1

Jimin POV

"Mhm fuck Jimin"

Moaned the girl I'm currently making out with do I know her name.....no but who cares about names. I'm biting and sucking her neck her legs wrapped around my waist. I'm rocking into her she moans a bit we still have our clothes on but hopefully not for long it's started getting more heated.

Suddenly I feel a harsh smack to the back of my head that I pull away from the girl to look over my shoulder. I see the gym teacher glaring at me I sigh and drop the girl she lands on her feet fixing her skirt and hair her lip gloss all over my lips and mouth.

I turn around to face the teacher

"Mr. Park what did I say about bringing girls back here this is school, not a brothel!" He yelled I shrugged and fix my leather jacket and wipe my mouth.

"Way to ruined the moment Do-Hyun,"  I said I see the gym teacher tense up.

"YAH! YOU BRAT DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS!?" He said and hit me again with the ruler he held I didn't even flinch at the hit.

"Shoved up your ass Do-Hyun," I said he turned red and the girl giggle the sound of her laugh is not cute.

"Detention Mr. Park get to class right now," he said voice very angry. I roll my eyes and leave the gym storage closet the girl followed behind me and the gym teacher watching my every move I make it to the hallway hands in my leather jacket.

Suddenly whatever her name is next to me I look at her she is pretty long brown hair in a skirt and cropped sweater on her tight body I huff and look forward.

"So wanna get some coffee after school I know a nice place or we could get smoothies," she said smile on her face I chuckled.

"Sorry sweetie but no," I said her face dropped.

"What? Why not?" She said and pouted and again it was not cute. I continue walking down the hallway thinking maybe I'll attend my last class of the day.

"Listen....uh" I stop trying to remember her name.

"So-Hyun" she mumbled offended at me forgetting her name.

"Yeah So that was nice but I'm over it and you so buzz off little bee," I said as I was playing with the keys of my motorcycle in my hand spinning them around my finger.

"Wow so you can stick your tongue down my throat but you won't go on a date with me wow fuck you," she said and scoffed.

"You wish bitch" I said she stopped walking her face red yelling curse words at me I don't even turn around to look at her don't spare her glance. I keep walking until I reach my classroom door I swing it open.

I'm about 45 minutes late the teacher and all the students look at me. I just shrug and keep walking I look around for an empty desk I spot one and sit down I'm still spinning my motorcycle keys on my finger.

"Park Jimin actually decide to show up for my class for the first time wow I'm so proud," the teacher said I don't remember his name I'm not good with names.

"Have nothing else better to do" I said and sat back in my chair.

"Well since you missed two weeks of class you are very behind so pay attention," he said I nodded he started talking about math. I drifted off spinning the keys on my finger because that's honestly the only thing that's entertaining me right now.