10

Yoongi POV

It's Monday again another long school day and I should be dreading it but I'm not at all not even a little because of today. I get to see Jimin I haven't seen him since Saturday when I confessed my feelings to him it was a good day we spent the rest of the day together with our two friends we ate lunch at Tae's house and watched movies and went on a walk he held my hand and swung our hands back and forth. I was so happy he hugged me and kept kissing my cheek whispering how much he likes me. So yes Saturday was an amazing day but sadly I had to leave Saturday night and go home because I had homework but he promised he would see me today so that's why I'm extremely excited and nervous I wore one of my cutest sweaters because Jimin said he likes me in soft cute sweaters.

 So yes Saturday was an amazing day but sadly I had to leave Saturday night and go home because I had homework but he promised he would see me today so that's why I'm extremely excited and nervous I wore one of my cutest sweaters because Jimin sai...

I walked to my locker and I see him waiting there leaning next to it with one hand stuffed in his pocket and one on his phone. I get butterflies just looking at him that blonde hair suits him I quickly apply some lip gloss that I bought yesterday at the convenience store and walk towards him and stood him front of him he looked up from his phone and then he smiled real big at me and put his phone away and grabbed my hand to hold it and kissed my cheek I blushed and smile at him.

Never will get used to him doing this it's not even on the lips but it makes my heart do flips

"Hi Kitten," he said so sweetly I looked him up and down he looks very handsome right now.

"Hi Jimin," I said back with a smile he watched my lips for a second and looked back up at my eyes again

"You look adorable I just wanna cuddle you so hard right now," he said I let go of his hand to open my locker and get my books he whined a little and he leans next to my locker watching me.

"Thanks, I like your sweater as well I might steal it," I said grabbing the textbooks I need for today.

"Mhm I like the idea of you wearing my clothes or no clothes whatever comes first," he said I snap my heads towards him.

"Don't say such things in school" I said he laughed.

I close my locker then suddenly he lightly pushed me against the locker so my back is against it and he hovers over me arms trapping me I just blink at him blush rushing to me cheek he leaned in close I feel his breath on my lips.