14

Jimin POV

It's Monday and for once in my life, I'm excited about a Monday and school well that's a lie I'm excited to see a certain person a certain cute mint haired person and maybe I spent extra time on my outfit this morning which is just blue jeans a red flannel and a bomber jacket nothing special and some old spice.

I pull up to the school the weather is crisp it's fall but it's satisfying I take a deep breath and walk into school I push into the hallway looking for him. I turn the corner to where his locker is located and I see him his mint hair poking out from the top of his locker I smile and make a beeline for him I get behind him and instantly back hug him and he yelped and hastily turns around to face me and that's when I capture his lips in a kiss he gets surprised and pushed me away I scowl and hold his hips.

"Jimin we are in school" he muttered and moved my hands and closed his locker and faced me again.

"So what?" I huffed and held his waist again.

"School is a place for learning" he whispered and poked my chest.

"But I want everyone to know your mine so they should back the fuck up" I huffed he rolled his eyes.

"Literally no one besides you has shown interest in me," he explained

"What about hosuck," I said he chuckled.

"Hoseok is straight he is just friendly," He said I scoffed.

"Whatever I don't like other guys around you," I declared and held him closer.

"But Hoseok is so charming and handsome so I didn't mind," he said and smiled I scoff and smacked his butt he yelped.

"Watch it Min," I said in a low voice the bell then ringed he pushed me away gently.

"I'll see you at lunch," he said and chuckled then scurried away before I could grab him.

"Brat I wanted to walk him to class" I huffed and walked away and went to go to take a nap in some abandoned classroom.

-time skip-

It's lunchtime already and my nap was very helpful now I'm ready to see my baby I'm already sitting at our tree leaning against it with my eyes closed waiting for him.

Soon I feel a poke to my cheek I open one eye and see mint hair and a smiling face I sit up and he sits in between my legs with his lunch bag in his hands.

"Hey, sleepyhead," he said I smiled and pecked his lips sweetly.

"Hey, kitten" I whispered he then opened his lunch bag and handed me a sandwich then took one out for himself.

"It's tuna I made it," he said and bit into his sandwich I nodded and munched my sandwich.

"Thank you, baby," I said he hummed and continued to munch on his food.

"So did you go to class today?" He said I huffed.

"Would you believe me if I said yes" I joked he slapped my leg.

"Jimin you need to go to class I told you this how you gonna graduated if you never attend classes," He said I frowned and finished my sandwich.

"I don't need to attend I pass all the exams and that gets me by so stop scolding me," I said he pouted and nodded and finished his food the drank some water.

"I'm just worried about you" he mumbled

I smiled and cupped his face

"Your sweet but I'm fine don't worry about me," I said and leaned into kiss him but he leaned back and scrunched his nose up at me.