special chapter (pt 3)

Yoongi POV

Jimin actually fell asleep cuddling me and Jun-ho after he ate and my poor hubby probably so sleepy so I'm gonna be a good spouse and make him a nice dinner and wash the clothes he had in his suitcase.

I finish the laundry and cleaned up the house a bit and go make dinner it's Jimin's favorite but before I do that. I quickly check on the sleepy boys in the living room I see Jun-ho sleepy peacefully on Jimin's chest I smile at them and kiss both their foreheads.

"Sleepy princes" I whispered and made a beeline for the kitchen I put on my apron and get cooking.

-time skip-

Making dinner didn't take so long it was ready in an hour I wake up my sleepy boys and feed them we ate dinner at the table but something felt off Jimin is usually a lively spirit during dinner he makes jokes and smiles brightly...but now it was quiet only a few words pushing his food around which was even more strange he loves kimchi jjigae.

After dinner he did the dishes while I cleaned and changed Jun-ho it's only 7 in the evening so I place him in his playpen and go check on Jimin I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around him he seems to snap out of his trance and looks at me.

"Hey, you okay?" I whispered he looked at my face for a while before looking back at the dishes when he answered.

"I'm fine" he whispered I frowned and kissed his cheek.

"If something happened you can tell me we've married a team whatever happened we can face it together as a couple," I said he let out a shaky breath turned off the water and turned around, and held my waist.

"I know baby...I'm just stressed and anxious it's nothing don't worry" he said I pouted and kissed him softly then pulled back and held his neck.

"Let's finish this up and go get Jun-ho ready for bed I got him those baby bath bombs I think he's gonna freak out when the water turns pink," I said which earned a smile from Jimin.

"Baby bath bombs?" He said I smiled and kissed his lips just a peck.

"Yeah Amazon has everything they even smell like watermelon," I said and held his hands.

"Okay you convinced me," he said softly

-after the bath-

We bathed Jun-ho and changed him into his teddy bear pajamas I let Jimin put him to sleep while I went and showered I hopped into our bed in only some black boxers and a white t-shirt my hair still damp as I wait for Jimin to come back.

5 minutes passed and the door opens I get excited I missed him so much I watch him while he goes into the bathroom to change which is also strange he usually sleep in just his boxers.

He comes out in sweats and a hoodie and lays down next to me not saying a word I frown a bit.

Okay, something is off maybe he is stressed I can help him let out stress..

I immediately straddle him which surprising him that he held my hips as I lean down to kiss him sweetly just slides of the lips his breath is minty.

"I missed you so fucking much" I whispered near his ear and sucked on the earlobe trailing kisses down.

"Y-Yoongi" he whispered I kiss down his jawline and biting softly at the skin "Fuck" he groaned moving his hands under my shirt.