19

Jimin POV

We get to the mall we drove there on my bike I like to drive a little fast on my bike so Yoongi holds me tighter and he knows this so he smacked my head once we got off the bike but I just kissed his cheek which made him blush.

When we got into the mall we walked around the stores he was so excited he was smiling and holding my hand the whole time but sadly he didn't have his wallet so he couldn't buy the cute clothes he wanted I wish I had enough money to buy him whatever he wanted but I only have $40 in my pocket. We get into one cute little shop Yoongi pulls my hand around the shop but he suddenly stops at a jewelry counter located inside the little shop staring at a necklace he smiles at it his eyes are sparkling.

"Minnie look how pretty," he said staring at the necklace his face lighting up.

I look at the necklace it's very beautiful like him

"Your right it's beautiful you like it, Kitten?," I said he looked at me then at the necklace

"Umm no not that much," he said I sigh and hold his hand.

"Baby your face lit up looking at it," I said he shook his head and pecked my lips.

"My face also lights up when I see you my love so all I need is you...and a strawberry smoothie let's go," he said and interlocked our fingers.

"Okay I'll buy that then," I said he nodded and we left the shop but I did look back at the necklace before I left.

We reach the smoothies shop and I buy him a smoothie and some french fries we sit at some table he is sipping on his smoothie cutely I look him up and down his messy mint hair, my clothes are baggy on him giving him sweater paws has he holds the smoothie.

He is so beautiful I'm so lucky to have him in my life I wanna treat him he deserves to be showered in luxuries and I can't give that to him I don't have a job or pay attention in school I'm worthless.

"Minnie you want a fry there actually really good," he said a tried to feed me one I open my mouth and he feeds me one I smiled and grab his hand.

"Kitten?" I said he looked at me tilting his head cutely.

"Yes, love?" He said softly eating fries.

"Are you happy with me? I mean I can't give you everything you deserve I'm just some scrub I couldn't even get you a large smoothie for god's sake I'm such a joke you should break up with me ever since you meet me your life has been messy"  I spoke he looked at me then got up and moved to sit on my lap which is strange because he doesn't like PDA.

"You listen hear Park Jimin I don't need gifts or the large smoothies and you are not a joke or a scrub don't think of yourself like that I love you so that's means I love all of you and I'm happy so happy I was so lonely and lost I was stuck in the shadows scared but you reached out your hand and pulled me out and I'm forever grateful for that so pick up your chin and let's share this smoothie with two straws as they did in the grease," he said and rubbed our noses together I hug him tight.