46

Yoongi POV

It's Saturday morning I woke up at 9:45 in the morning with a smile I hop out of bed I feed bunhong my cat she's a kitten still and made some coffee and some eggs and sausage for myself I called Taehyung and Jungkook over to help me and because I missed them.

(Yoongi's cats also bunhong is pink in Korean :)"

I hear a knock on the door around 11:20 am I shuffle over to the door and open it I meant with my two tall best friends smiling at me and Taehyung is holding his new puppy Yeontan.

"What's up Hyung," Jungkook said as they both walked in and plopped on my couch.

"Yoongi are you sure about this? You were so upset after the break up" Taehyung said

" I know but it's a new beginning for us" I hummed sitting on the floor petting Yeontan as he licked my face I giggled.

"Okay, I trust you and I've noticed how happy you've been since you guys meet again" Taehyung spoke I nodded.

"I'm gonna confess to him tonight and tell him I love him and that I have never stopped loving him and ask him to be my boyfriend during the date," I said as bunhong climb on my lap purring softly.

"I'm rooting for you Hyung I know Taehyung still doesn't like him that much but Jimin Hyung is a good man now so fighting!" Jungkook said I smiled at Jungkook.

"Thanks, Kookie," I said

"Aish suck up" Taehyung huffed but Jungkook just pecked his lips I giggled and stood up.

"Okay Powerpuff girls let's go to the store we need hair dye and a face mask my manz awaits," I said hands on hips standing like superman.

"We're not the Powerpuff girls anymore Hyung" Jungkook said I rolled my eyes.

"Doesn't matter we will always be blossom, bubbles, and buttercup" I said they both stood up.

"What color do you wanna dye it? Mint again?" Taehyung asked as we put in our shoes.

"Nope more natural" I huffed putting on my teddy bear hoodie.

We got into Jungkook's car and headed to the store we bought everything we needed hair dye and face mask and new earrings.

We went back home and all three of us dye my hair it took only 45 minutes it's about 12:45 pm now.

I dried my hair off and looked in the mirror and smiled.