4

Jimin POV

It's now Friday four days since I meet Yoongi and now I've only been going to math class so I can spend that hour with him but that's the only time I see him his friends guard him like he is the queen of England.

Though even in math class we have small chats nothing big. I still know nothing about him which pisses me off because I just wanna know everything about him his favorite color his favorite food his hobbies everything about him.

My mind is just like...

Yoongi Yoongi Yoongi

I tried to get him off my mind because I don't get crushes so I did Makeout with some boy named Felix Yesterday but I didn't feel anything like I used to so I pushed him off and left.

My mind still thinking of mint hair

I have concluded that yes I do have a crush on the mint-haired boy there is just something about him the draws me to him he is so cute and fluffy I just wanna hang and kiss him all over.

So me being me now knowing I have feelings for the boy I wanna ask him out on a date or something but I haven't dated or went on a date in fucking years yes I hang out with girls or boys but those aren't dates just hookups no feelings attached.

But it's different with Yoongi I like him and when I like something or someone I want them all to myself so it's time to turn on the charm.

So that brings me here at Yoongi's locker at the end of the day waiting for him I skipped math today to gather what I'm gonna say so I don't mess up I wanna ask him on a date and hold his hand I'm excited just thinking about it but also very nervous because I do like him but no one has ever said no to a date with Park Jimin.

I'm fiddling with my zipper leaning next to his locker butterflies in my stomach

It's fine I got this he won't say no

"Jimin?" I hear and look up meeting eyes with the mint haired boy holding his textbook looking adorable in his outfit today.

I smiled my signature smile at him and he blushed a bit and opened his locker getting his bag putting his books away.

"Hey Yoongi you look really adorable today well uh actually you look cute every day but today you look really nice," I said "sorry I was rambling" I added he smiled and my heart starts going crazy.

"Aw Thanks! I bought this last week" he spoke putting the things in his locker he doesn't need.

Okay Park just ask him

He won't say no

No one ever says no to a date with Park Jimin

"So um Yoongi? Are you busy this weekend?" I said he closed his locker and looked at me tilting his head.