39

Here we go back to the present time enjoy

~~~

Jimin POV

"God you're supposed to be the smart one here," I said leaning against the wall of the small hospital room holding a bunch of folders in a nice suit.

"I thought I could fix the printer I didn't think it would eat my hand," Namjoon said sitting in the hospital bed his hand wrapped in bandages.

"You dumb ass what did you think would happen if you stuck your whole hand down the printer?" I said crossing my arms.

"I could fix cars in highschool so I thought I could fix it don't yell at me I'm hurt," Namjoon said I rolled my eyes.

"Well I was In the middle of doing my work when I heard your screams of pain now we're here at 8 pm," I said

"Your a cruel boss" he scoffed I laughed walking towards him.

"I wish this would hurry up I have to drop these papers off at the dealership or nobody gets paid tomorrow"  I stated suddenly the doctor walks in.

"Well everything looks good Mr.Kim your X-rays came back and showed no bones are broken just a few sprain fingers should be healed in a month or less I wrote you a prescription for some pain meds just in case but you're free to go," the doctor said I nodded and Namjoon stood up.

"Thank you doc," Namjoon said

"Yes thank you we will probably be back if the fax machine breaks," I said Namjoon glared at me.

"Of course you boys have a good night and avoid printers Mr.Kim," Namjoon said

We both smiled and nodded at the doctor and left the room we walk down the hallway trying to find the exit of this giant hospital it's like 8 floors. 

"I love how the tables have turned I'm taking care of you now," I said as we walked down the hallway towards the elevator.

"Whatever my one to you're thirty," he said

"Yeah let's just get out of here drop this off and go home I'm tired" I huffed pressing the button on the elevator.

"So eager to go home to watch Spiderman and order takeout," Namjoon said once the elevator got here we stepped in.

"Yes, Peter Parker and Chinese food are waiting for me let's go," I said the elevator takes us to the bottom floor we walk down a hallway.

"You need more friends or a pet....maybe go on a date," Namjoon said I look over at him as we walk he sighs.

"Listen Park it's just.....you drown yourself in work and Jin and I think you just need to relax have some fun I mean it's been years since you and thou who shall not be named broke up you deserve to be happy," Namjoon said

I huff and just blink at him "Why did you get so sentimental all of a sudden" I joked trying to avoid answering him.

"I'm serious," Namjoon said we finally get towards the exit of the hospital.

"I told you guys so many times I'm fine he moved on he made that very clear....but I'm fine don't worry about me," I said I open the folder looking down at it as we walked into the lobby of the hospital "Now back to work we need to drop these off quickly Min-Sun is waiting for us at the dealership" I added looking down at the papers in the folder making sure everything is right.