8

Yoongi POV

After Jimin left yesterday I went back to class my heart heavy and filled with guilt I didn't know Jimin felt so strongly towards me I thought he just wanted to hook up with me but after yesterday after I hurt his feelings so much that he cried a bit I saw I different side of him so broken and vulnerable I was stunned I put up such big walls around my heart that I hurt him to protect myself which is something I didn't wanna do.

Which is crazy because I thought if we got together I would be the one with the broken heart. Ever since he talked to me that day in the parking lot I felt a pull towards him a string pulling me towards him but I ignored it I tried to cut it because I didn't wanna fall for Park Jimin again.

But after what he said to me yesterday I realized I never stop and now knowing he feels the same way even stronger feelings towards me I realized I fucked up.

So last night after a long take with Jungkook and Taehyung I realized

I'm still into you Park Jimin

So this morning I chose my outfit carefully did my hair applied cherry chapstick and made sure to use a lot of vanilla body wash that I got from bath and body works because Jimin said he liked it and I was gonna confess to him today tell him I like him back I was just scared.

So I'm gonna confess to Jimin and then maybe we could go on those cute dates he said I've never been on a date I want my first one to be with him he would also be my first boyfriend which just thinking about gives me butterflies.

I arrive at school after my mom drops me off I look around the student parking looking for Jimin's bike I spot the motorcycle and smiled I stroll into the building my headphones in listening to "strawberry and cigarettes" I claimed this as our song because it was playing when we held hands that day in the rain I really like the feeling of his hand in mine and he smelled so nice and was so warm that moment was really nice I saw how soft and gently he could be.

I stride around the hallways looking for him I know he around here somewhere I turn the corner then I see it...

Jimin with a girl

She is leaning against the locker one of his arms next to her the other hand twirling a piece of her long brown hair with his finger they are very close whispering and smiling.

Then the song changes to "Fuqboi" by Hey Violet"

( listen to that song it's perfect for this book tbh)

Their faces are close her hands on his shirt smiling at him he leans into whispered something she blushed and she tried to kiss him but he moved away and she got his cheek he kissed her cheek back she smiled.

The bell rings and he looks up and finally we lock eyes his eyes widen a bit and pulls far away from the girl she also looks at me and then holds Jimin's hand.