9

Jimin POV

It's been a few days that it's now the weekend it's Saturday again so I wake up early to greet my dad I walk out of my room to the smell of eggs my stomach growls as I enter the kitchen and sit down at the kitchen table soon there is a rice omelet placed in front of me I quickly dig in since  I didn't eat last night I just drank and fell asleep watching Buzzfeed Unsolved.

My dad sits in front of me eating some toast and coffee he sips on it and looks at me

"Hello, my beautiful child" he spoke I gave a small smiled and ate my food.

"Sup Old man how was the open road?" I said he smiled and drank his coffee

"Boring as shit music these days is all the same back in my days it was way better," he said I chuckled

"Damn really grandpa tell me more," I said said munching on my food.

"Damn brat I let you get those tattoos and you treat me like this," he said

"You and mom both had tattoos you guys were wannabe rockers," I said he laughed.

"Yeah whatever so how's the love life? Get that boy you liked so much" he said I sigh and finish my food.

"Nope he rejected me harshly that shit stung," I said he sighed

"What did you do to him?" He said

"Why are you automatically blaming me?" I said

"Because I know you, child, you probably did some mean shit," he said

"Appa I didn't do anything he called me out on my shit and said he doesn't wanna be my boyfriend and said I was a mean and cruel guy," I said sadly my dad then patted my shoulder.

"Cheer up my boy you have to fight for the ones you love," he said

" I don't love him....." I said quietly.

"Bullshit he is not even here and you have heart eyes," he said

"Whatever it doesn't matter he doesn't like me at all," I said he huffed

"Don't give up I asked your mom out three times before she said yes" he said

"Well, mom was amazing, and you....." I said

"Yah brat I should let you starve," he said I laughed he then checked the time it's 9:30.

"I gotta go now so same old same old food in fridge money on the table stay safe lock the doors and I love you" he said

"Bye appa be safe," I said he smiled waved, and left.

I get up and clean the kitchen I shower and get dressed I'm wearing a black t-shirt and a black zip-up over it I look in the mirror and frown I ruffle my hair trying to get it right. I feel like I got uglier since I got rejected by yoongi it lowered my confidence.

Time for a change

I head to the store and picked up a bleaching kit

2 hours later and I'm blonde again I feel better new hair new me I run my hand through it I feel good I look good I give my self a thumbs ups.

I decided that I will go to Namjoon's and show him and eat his food maybe some Tteokbokki I smiled to myself I grab my phone and keys and walk out and hop on my bike and drive over there.

I arrive at the house I park my bike I walk to the front door and surprised it's unlocked I shrugged and walk-in it's quiet I just walk in and sit on the couch. It's still early so maybe Joon is sleeping. I just sit back on my phone but then I hear soft footsteps coming downstairs I look up and see him.