special chapter

🔞 yoonmin first time together 🔞

Yoongi POV

If I say I'm nervous that would be an understatement because I'm a nervous wreck pacing back and forth in the small green bathroom of the hotel room we rented for the week at the beach on vacation it's the last day of vacation and I planned something for this day.

I gather the courage and open the bathroom door I peak into the bedroom to see if Jimin is there but he's nope I walk softly out of the all green bedroom and see Jimin on the balcony with the door open the cool air blowing in I see him leaning against the railing looking at the ocean hearing the waves crash against the sand.

"Minnie?" I spoke he turns around to look at me and smiled and motioned for me to come closer I move in between his arms he pulls me close to our chest touching he kissed my cheek.

"Hey baby I thought you were gonna take a shower," he said I nodded and pouted.

"I was but I thought of something that I really wanted and that only you can give to me" I whispered I feel his hands tighten on my hips I gently hold his neck.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He whispered I smiled and rub our noses together and moved next to his ear sucking on the lobe he groaned stuck his hand in my hoodie.

"No I want ice cream" I purred and kissed under his ear he pulled away fast blinking at me.

"What?" He said I hold his face

"Ice cream...I want ice cream like a giant chocolate sundae" I said he scoffed and let me go.

"You tease" he huffed I frowned and started feeling with the sleeve of my hoodie.

"I'm sorry darling I just wanted to eat ice cream with you and watch a movie," I said with a pout I hear him sigh loud held my waist again.

"What kind of ice cream?" He said I smiled big at him.

"Rocky road...oh maybe fudge brownie and vanilla," I said he chuckled and kissed me then he pulled away and patted my butt:

"Your lucky you're extremely cute and I love you," he said walking back inside I see him put on his shoes and grabbed the car keys.

"I'll be back soon okay pick a movie and get all cuddly in the bed," he said I nodded

"Yes okay be safe Minnie," I said he smiled and waved goodbye and left the out front door.

After the door close I dashed to the shower I turned on the water and stripped of my clothes I get in and start washing my body with vanilla body wash making sure every inch of me his clean and washed I don't wash my hair and get out of the shower and dry off my body I put on some lotion and move to my suitcase looking for a small brown bag I bought.

I changed into the outfit I got and look in the mirror I can't believe I'm doing this wearing lingerie I huff and put on one of Jimin's white t-shirts to cover my lingerie until it's time then I pull on some long white socks that go to my knee. I move to the kitchen/living room and light all the candles I brought and light them up making the room smell like lavender I turn of the lights so the room is in a nice warm glow there are also candles in the bedroom that seems like fire hazard but it's romantic I move to the tv and connected my phone so my sexy time playlist so the music starts playing.