47

Yoongi POV

I rush out of the operating room I didn't even take off the hospital robe, mask, or hair cap that I'm wearing the surgery took way longer than expected because Kang Dae body started to reject the new liver so we had to go at a steadier pace and then he started to lose to much blood so we had to do a blood transfusion then gentle stitch him back up I was stressing so much the whole time because I was worried about Kang Dae and I was watching the giant clock tick by slowly and by the time the surgery was over it was too late...

8:55 pm

I ran down the hallway making a beeline for the staff lounge where my stuff is I rip off all the stuff I was wearing for the surgery and throw it away. I grab my bag and look for my phone inside and once I found it I try to turn it on but...

ITS FUCKING DEAD!! MY PHONE DIED!!

JUST MY LUCK

"AHH! FUCK ME!" I yelled in the lounge and slam my locker shut I literally dash out of the hospital so fast it's probably unethical to run in a hospital but I don't really care at this moment Jimin he is waiting.

I ran to the bus station and wait there anxiously

"God I hope he's still there I know it's late and stupid for me too think that... but please still be there Jimin" I whispered to myself waiting in the dark at the bus station it literally freezing outside and I'm only wearing my scrub, not even a long sleeve underneath arms bare.

9:06 pm

The bus finally arrived I rush on and sit in the front I know where the restaurant is it's not that far from the hospital maybe 13 minutes but it's a bit of a walk from the bus stop to the restaurant after that.

9:17 pm

I dash off the bus and ran to the restaurant the cold air bracing my skin stings and my lungs hurt so much but I push through the pain I ran up the hill and see the sign of the restaurant up ahead at the top of the hill.

9:22 pm

When I finally reach the front of the restaurant I see a yellow cab drive off I burst through the doors startling the hostess she jumps in place and looks at me I bet I look crazy.

"I-I have-" I stop to catch my breath " I-I have a reservation under Min Yoongi" I gasped she gave me a dirty look I don't understand why.

"Sir that reservation was at 5:30 pm it's after nine" she spat crossing her arms.

"I-I know I-I know but did the other party arrive?? Did a man with black hair and tattoos came in??" I asked she huffed.

"He just left he has been here since 5:30," she said I feel my heart drop tears pricking my eyes.

"O-Oh well, can I see the table w-where he sat?" I whispered she just looked at me.

"I can't believe a guy that looks like him was waiting so long for you? Are you stupid? You don't deserve him" she said I feel tears stream down my cheeks.

"P-Please can I see w-where he sat?" I mumbled

"No were closing you're too late," she said

"I'll take you" I hear a soft voice say I look up and see a boy with soft feathers and black hair he must be a waiter.

"T-Thank you" I whispered he smiled and nodded.

"This way," he said I followed him from behind the restaurant is really pretty.

"Mr.Park sat here," he said I look at the table I see three empty glasses of whiskey on the table and...

Roses with a small yellow goodie bag my heart drops I pick them up and hug them to my chest then start sobbing my knees fail me and I fall to the ground crying into my flowers.