25

Yoongi POV

I'm in between classes on my way to third period which is advanced literature as I'm walking in the hallway I see Sung Kyung her friends coming out of the bathroom she spots me and smiled then whispered to her friends and then they all look at me I try to become invisible and pick up my pace but   just my luck they something to me that makes make me freeze in my steps.

"Did jimin dump your sorry ass yet?" She said they are standing in front of me the hallway is empty it's just us because the bell is probably about to ring.

"I'm gonna be late" I said looking up her she scoffed her friends surrounding me like herd of angry hyenas.

The bell then rings and I sigh

"Too late now little bitch" she said

"Sung Kyung get out of my way" I said she rolled her eyes and looked me up and down.

"So since jimin broke off our deal I'm guessing he told you everything" she spat

"Of course he told me he is my boyfriend! And that kills you right that he chose me that he loves me is that why your doing all this? Jealous isn't pretty on you" I said confidently because I'm honestly pissed at her she kissed my boyfriend.

She scoffed loud giving me a deadly glare

"Did he really tell you everything? Because I think if he did you wouldn't still call him your boyfriend" she spat.

"Yes he told me now get out of my way" I said trying to push past her but she stood strong not moving she  moved close to my face I can see her peach eyeshadow and smell her Chanel perfume.

"I don't think he told you everything minty... did he tell you how he was with me all last week how we went on all kinds of cute dates and cuddled me and held my hands how he whispered sweet things in my ear or showed me eskimo kisses or how he come back to me after being with you and would tell me how much you annoyed him how clingy you were how you were a terrible kisser or how you couldn't please him so of course he came to me we always were so good together we we're each other first" she said a smirk on her face I feel my heart break.

All my confidence gone in a blink of an eye I shrink on myself.

"N-Not true" I said softly she laughed in my face.

"Not so cocky anymore huh powerpuff did you really think jimin loves you? If he did love you so much why would he agree to date me behind your back he doesn't love you look at you" she said

"N-No N-No I don't believe you" I mumbled

"Aw poor boy of course he would cheat on you look at you so pathetic and ugly with that bright ass hair and if you don't believe me then look at this" she said

She then showed me a photo on her phone and my heart drops.

It was a picture of Jimin and Her in bed both shirtless he is smiling at the camera and she is kissing his cheek and the worst thing is that....Jimin is blonde in the photo so it has to be recent.

"Damn the truth hurts doesn't it no wonder you believed him he is a amazing liar he can fool anyone well I'm sure your relationship is over now and he will came back to me bye now little bitch" she said I look down tears streaming out of my eyes she and her friends walk away but not before pushing me causing me to fall on the ground.

I just sit there crying feeling my heart break into a million pieces my chest tightens like my lungs are giving out I'm sobbing in the hallway so much a puddle of tears is starting to build up the ground.

"Yah! Get to class" a teacher yelled I snap out of it and pick up my books and don't head to class I head to our tree...

I sit there until lunch