5

Yoongi POV

I'm sitting in my room with Taehyung it's Saturday afternoon I'm on my bed laying like a starfish and Taehyung is sitting at my desk eating Pringles chewing loudly I huff loud and whine because I have a headache and the cause of the headache is none other than Park Jimin himself.

After the bus came yesterday we still sat next to each other we listen to music but we didn't speak my stop was first so I got off and tried to give him back his jacket but he said to keep it that it looked better on me then waved goodbye and I got off.

After the bus drove away I freaked the fuck out!! How and why did all the happen why did I grab his hand why did he intertwine our fingers how was his hand so warm and soft around mine why did his presence make me so calm. I literally told myself not to fall for him that it would just end in heartbreak for me why did I do all that it wasn't helping me!!

Also!! Why did Jimin keep saying he liked me? Why would be like me of all people so suddenly?

So many questions so many feelings everything is complicated and I hate drama and complications I'm a wallflower and an introvert I don't like attention like this why did he worm his way into my life like this all of sudden he is so confusing

Ugh! What a jerk with his handsome face!

Damn you Jimin and your sexy face and charming personality

"Taeeee" I whine

"What?" He huffed

"I'm so confused" I sighed

"Is it Jimin?" He asked calmly I poked my head up and nodded.

"Yes, he gave me his jacket yesterday the leather one he always wears it was fucking like some k-drama bullshit and my heart didn't listen to my brain and it was loving every second of it blushing like a anime girl" I huffed and Taehyung looked up from his chips at my words blinking confused at me.

"He gave you his leather jacket?" Taehyung asked confused I sat up and nodded.

"Yeah I wanted to give it back but he refused said he liked it better on me.." I said and pouted playing with my Kumamon pillow.

"Yoongi...That was Jimin's mom jacket" he said I froze

I know that Jimin's mom passed everyone does

"W-Why would he give me the jacket if it was his mom's," I said very confused.

"I have no clue he loves that jacket that's why he always wears it," he said I'm just baffled.

"I have to give it back!" I yelled scaring Taehyung

"Jesus calm your tits" he spat

"Is Jimin at your house right now??" I said getting up standing in front of him hands on hips.