30

Jimin POV

It's been two weeks since I was sick and I basically proposed to Yoongi well technically but not really and actually, my birthday is this weekend on Saturday all my friends and yoongi are making a big deal out of it when all I really want is to see my dad and yoongi have some cake and makeout with yoongi. That's not happening of course with friends like Namjoon and Jin let me tell you what happened Wednesday last week

-flashback-

"Mhm Jimin" he gasped against my lips.

I pushed him into the locker more as our lips moved in sync as we kiss in the hallway his arms around my neck my hands on his waist our chest touching

We are in our bubble right now I don't care about others around us I only care about devouring yoongi right now.

The kiss is hungry and messy I spread his legs using my knee and place it there near his crotch and grind down he moaned in the kiss and pulled away.

"W-We should stop" he whispered out of breath.

I move to his neck biting he moved his hands to my hair and pulled gasping sweetly.

"You taste so good baby" I growled near his ear and kissed his jawline.

"J-Jimin there are people around us" he whispered

I put our foreheads together our breath mixing

"A few more kisses I won't see you until lunch baby love," I said he rolled his eyes

"Fine two more mister only two," he said I just captured his lips into another kiss pulling him close he melts into the kiss grabbing my sweater.

I bite his lower lip causing him to open his mouth I deepen the kiss my tongue exploring his warm mouth.

Suddenly I'm yanked back by my hoodie pulling me away from Yoongi really fast.

"Jesus Christ Jimin looked like you were about to eat his face off" I hear I look over and see Namjoon holding my hoodie I huffed and ripped away from him.

"Way to ruin the moment you ass," I said seeing Jin next to Namjoon.

"Looked like you were about to bang yoongi against the locker," Jin said I see Yoongi blush.

"I mean if that's what he wants I won't say no," I said

"Jimin!" Yoongi said with his arms crossed face flushed.

"Ok ok, I was kidding," I said and moved to Yoongi and held his hand he pouted. "What do you guys want?" I added

"Well, my parents are going to visit my uncle and aunt next weekend so free house and perfect timing since Saturday is your birthday so I'm being a nice Hyung and will throw you a party your welcome" Namjoon said.

"I don't want a party this year," I said because I don't I just wanna spent it with Yoongi and my dad this year.

"Aish you love parties," seokjin said

"No thanks," I said I feel Yoongi tighten his grip I look at him.

"Darling I think a party would be fun I have never been to a party before," he said looking into my eyes my heart melts.

"Exactly my baby love parties are wild with drugs and alcohol and horny men it's not safe for you why don't we just making dinner together and eat cake maybe watch a movie," I said he frowned.

"But...I wanna go with you it's your birthday and we're still young we can have fun like this I promise to avoid drugs and horny men" he said with a pout

"Okay fine," I said he giggled I hear Namjin scoff

"Wow someone is whipped," Seokjin said I snap my head towns them glaring.

"Shut up I'll have your party but I don't want the whole school there I don't want Yoongi to be uncomfortable," I said

"Deal no assholes expect us three" Namjoon said

"Also the pet names you call each other is gross," Seokjin said

"Whatever don't be jealous," I said suddenly the bells rings.

"Yeah I'll let you know when and the details later see ya love birds and stop making out in the hallway," Namjoon said and walked away with Seokjin.

Yoongi and I start walking towards his class hand in hand.

"Seriously baby you wanna go to that party it's okay if you don't want to," I said

"I wanna go I want to see your world before we met I wanna drink and have fun I'm 18 and haven't done any of that" he answered swinging out hands.

"My world before we met was dark and lonely but once we met suddenly there was a bright star in my sky you shined so bright and beautiful showed me the light," I said he stopped walking and I also stopped to look at him he cupped my face and kissed me sweetly.

"God I love you so much Park Jimin" he whispered against my lips "you will never be in the dark again I will fill your sky with as many stars as I can" he added I blushed at his words he pecked my lips one more time and stood back and interlock our fingers.

"Let's go, darling," he said pulling me I'm still blushing he looked back at me and giggled.

"Aw, your blushing how cute Mr.bad boy," he said I coughed trying to calm down my heartbeat.

"Don't tease me" I huff he giggled some more and moved quickly to cup my face and kiss me again catching me off guard.

"You know if you're a good boy up until your birthday maybe I'll give you a very special gift" he whispered.

I feel warmth shoot though my body heart going crazy

"W-What?" I said he laughed and moved away.

"Look who is all flustered and blushing now that was easy see you during lunch babe," he said and walked into his class.

I finally collect myself

"Aish such a brat" I huffed and walked to my class since I have been attending them again.

What's the worse that could happen at this party?

———————————————————————————

I had writer's block for a while but I'm back with ideas ladies and gentlemen