41

Yoongi POV

My shift is almost over I'm currently in the hospital nursery checking on the newborn babies which are super adorable by the way wrapped up in blue and pink blankets and matching knitted hats.

After checking on the babies and some of the women in the pregnancy wade I head to the break room to relax before I meet Jimin I plop down on the couch and pull out the strawberry candies out of my pocket to suck on.

My co-worker Lisa walks in she plops next to be in her pink hospital scrubs and takes a candy out of my shirt pocket I pout at her.

"What's with that face Yoonie?" She said I huff and play with the wrapper of the candy.

"Nothing just thinking..." I mumbled

"Is it about that hot guy you meet yesterday?" She said catching me off guard.

"W-What guy?" I said

"The front desk ladies said she saw you fighting with a hot guy yesterday that he wore a nice suit and had tattoos? Didn't know you had a boyfriend?" She said I blush a bit.

"H-He isn't m-my boyfriend...w-well he isn't anymore.." I frowned.

"Oh is this the boy you talked about all the time?" She asked I nodded.

"Yeah he wants to meet after my shift...I-I'm just nervous," I said

"Why? You talked so highly of him? Did he do something wrong I'll kick his ass" She said making a fist.

"No...it's just I'm scared he will wanna get back together and I can't" I spoke sadness laced in my voice.

"Why?" She asked looking at me I huffed.

"I-I hurt him so bad and I just k-keep hurting him I-I don't deserve his kindness anymore," I said

"Do you still love him?" She said I move my hand to my neck where the necklace he got me is I have never taken it off in 6 years.

"I love him so much I didn't realize what I had until I lost it," I said softly.

"Does he still love you?" She asked again I frown.

"I hope he does all I want is for him to be happy he's so pretty when he smiles but how could you love someone that hurt you so much," I said remembering Jimin's heartbroken face yesterday she huffed.

"This is like a drama but I think you should tell him all these things talk things out because it seems a mess right now," she said I chuckled.

"Yeah it's a big mess I hope we can talk things out I need to apologize to him," I said

"Can I see a picture of this handsome mystery man the front desk ladies just went on and on about how hot this dude was" she said I chuckled and took my phone out of my pocket

I pick one of my favorite Jimin selfies he sent me years ago that I saved.