42

Yoongi POV

We walk in silents to the parking garage his hands are in his pocket and is looking down the parking garage is a bit dark and cold I hug myself to stay warm as we keep walking.

Suddenly I feel warmth around me I look and see Jimin's suit jacket around me now he is just in a white dress-up shirt.

"You looked cold" he mumbled I look at him.

"What about you?" I asked

"I don't care about me when your cold," he said I blushed he as said that before to me.

We finally get to his car and it's different from yesterday.

"How many cars do you have?" I asked looking at the fancy black Mercedes

"Only four," he said so casually I scoffed.

"Damn you trying to impress me or something?" I joked getting into the car he smiled and got in as well.

"Yes that was one of my goals today," he said as he started the car.

"I never ask but what's your job? You still work at the club?" I asked he huffed

"I'll tell you in a bit okay," He said I nodded we pulled out of the parking garage and it's pouring raining the sky is dark and loud.

"Fuck it's pouring again," he said

"Yeah the news did say the weather was gonna be bad today," I said we are parked right outside the parking garage.

"You watch the news?" He joked I glared at him.

"I watch it in the morning don't bully me," I said he smiled he looked me up and down.

"Can I comment on the scrubs or will you get mad?" He asked I blushed.

"Shut up I like my snoopy scrubs and so do all the kids in the ward so ha" I huffed.

"They're adorable," he said I blushed again.

"S-So are just gonna stay here?" I asked he sighed

"Well my plans are ruined now but if you want we could go to my place and talk there... I mean only if you want to.." He said so shyly.

To his house? Does he still lives with his dad in the small apartment... that place has so many memories...

"Okay," I said he smiled