motorcycle fun

Yoongi POV

my love:
hey, my sexy ass ;)

my love:
come downstairs let's go on an adventure 😊

yoongi:
hey bubble butt

yoongi:
it's literally midnight go to bed stop booty calling me

my love:
excuse you I love your booty so I will call it if I want to also it's summertime come downstairs and run away with me

yoongi:
lmao that was kinda hot
will there be snacks?

my love:
wow of course there will be snacks who do you take me for a newbie I know my baby.

yoongi:
okay, you convinced me :)

Since it was midnight and I was already showered and in my pajamas, I had to quickly get dressed into some black basketball shorts and a black long sleeve shirt then slipped on socks and sneakers before I tiptoed down the stairs and carefully opened the front door and heading outside. The nighttime summer breeze was warm and smelled like fresh-cut grass the moon was bright in the sky and littered with stars but more importantly, my handsome boyfriend was parked at the end of my driveway leaning against his bike with a smile on his face.

"Come here baby," he said opening his arms I beelined for him and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him right on the lips I fell him smile in the kiss.

His hands moved to my hip slipping underneath my shirt "I missed you" he whispered against my lips I chuckled kissing all over his face.

"I saw you yesterday," I said he moved his hands to run through my mint hair it's still bright in color I keep dying it because Jimin likes it so much.

"That was so long ago I miss you 24/7," he said I felt a blush tint my cheeks and I kissed him again.

"So where are we running away to?" I asked hands in his blonde locks so golden and beautiful.

"It's a surprise hop on babycakes," he said handing me a helmet I chuckled as I slipped it on my head and he clipped it under my chin then kissed my nose.

He started the motorcycle putting on his helmet and we drove off and riding on the back of Jimin's motorcycle is one of my favorite places driving through the city holding Jimin tight as we speed around I bury my face in his back cologne hitting my nose.

We stop at a red light and he holds my hand that is on his stomach "You okay baby?" He asked I nodded

"Perfect," I said I couldn't see his face because of the helmet but I knew he was smiling.

The drive only took 25 minutes he pulled up to a viewing cliff where we can see the city below us and the stars above us. He parked his bike and then hopped off moving so he could help me get off my helmet and then I hopped off the bike.

The view was beautiful