21

Yoongi POV

The bell rings signaling class is over I stand up and collect my things it's time for lunch and like always I made Jimin lunch today it's kimchi fried rice I leave the classroom while digging through my backpack for my phone because yesterday Jimin was late to meet me he got there with only 10 mins left in lunchtime so we didn't have time to eat he said he was meeting someone he didn't tell me who and I didn't question it. So that's why I'm digging through my bag because my phone is in here somewhere.

I'm walking blindly through the hallway until I run into something or more like someone but it felt like a brick wall that I smashed into so hard that I fell on the ground tripping over myself landing with a loud thud.

"Ow" I mumbled

Suddenly someone is at eye level with me I look into their eyes it's a guy a handsome one with big brown eyes I feel mesmerized by the brown eyes.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" He said panicked and his voice smooth and deep I just blink at him I have never seen this guy before.

He is handsome but nothing compared to Jimin

"Oh no, I broke you uh should I get a teacher?" He said I shake my head.

"I'm fine," I huffed.

"Wow okay good I was scared there for a second are you hurt anywhere?" he said

"No I don't think so but dude what the heck your chest felt like a brick wall," I said he chuckled smiling at me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah you smacked into me pretty hard," he said I try to stand back up but my ankle hurts and I fall back down he panicked again.

"Maybe I should take you to the nurse," he said I shook my head.

"No someone is waiting for me," I said and tried to stand up again but my ankle hurt me again so I almost fell again but he caught me I landed on his chest he smells good.

"Hey minty I think I should take you to the nurse," he said I shook my head.

"Don't call me minty and I said I'm fine" I said and moved off him but of course I hissed a little when my foot hit the ground.

"Okay I'm taking you to the nurse," he said I protested but he scooped me into his arms carrying me bridal style I yelped surprised at his actions.

"Yah! Put me down you strange boy!" I said he just kept walking.

"Dude you literally can't walk let me help you," he said I rolled my eyes.

"I don't even know you" I huffed

"Well minty we can get to know each other," he said still carrying me.

Soon we arrive at the nurse's office he placed me down on the bed and the nurse came over to me and looked at my ankle but the strange boy didn't leave my side.

We later found out that my ankle is only a bruise that why it hurts but that's not the weird thing because the strange boy who I bumped into didn't leave yet he actually is sitting on the bed with my ankle on his lap and he is icing it even though all my protest we are both still in the nurse's office.

"Why haven't you left yet?" I said crossing my arms he chuckled and mumbled 'cute'

"You're my victim it's the kind thing to do," he said then looked me up and down "what's your name by the way?" He added

"Yoongi," I said, "What about you?" I said he smiled at me.

"Lucus I'm new today is my first day actually and your the first person to talk to me," he said I tilt my head confused at him.