34

Yoongi POV

Once Jimin walks away from me to help Namjoon I realize I'm in standing in the middle of a crowed people all around me sweaty body's all around me and suddenly I feel super hot I push pass everyone to look for Taehyung and Jungkook I go back to the kitchen kinda stumbling as I'm still very drunk that crazy punch is strong. Once I make it to the kitchen I can quickly and see no blue or cherry hair I frown

"Where are they?" I mumbled

"Shit it's so hot in here" I huffed fanning myself.

I decide after not finding Taehyung or Jungkook anywhere that I'm super hot so I go outside to cool off in the nice cool October air I slide the door open and find that no one is actually outside right now so. I close the door and walk outside into the backyard I walk to the middle of the yard and lay down on the grass and look up at the sky the stars are so bright tonight and the ground his cool and the air is so fresh I take a deep breath clearing my lungs.

 I close the door and walk outside into the backyard I walk to the middle of the yard and lay down on the grass and look up at the sky the stars are so bright tonight and the ground his cool and the air is so fresh I take a deep breath clearing my...

There are speakers outside as well so I can hear the music playing I can hear "No scrub " by TLC playing

I stare at the sky the stars lighting up the sky and it reminded me of how Jimin said I'm the brightest star in his sky I chuckled to myself

"He's so cute" I mumbled thinking about Jimin tracing the stars with my finger.

"Who's cute?" I heard a voice say I yelped and lift my head up to look.

"Lucus?" I said he chuckled and laid down next to me.

"Hey Minty," he said I glare at him.

"Don't call me Minty Luc ass" I said he laughed loud and I chuckled because I'm funny.

"What happened to the shy nice boy from the hallway he was cute?" He said I glared at him.

"He disappeared two cups of crazy punch ago and excuse you I'm always cute," I said looking at the stars now.

"You drank that? it gets the strongest drink here" he said I shrug still on the ground looking at the sky.

"Maybe your just weakling," I said he smiled and looked me up and down while we are both on the ground.