40

Jimin POV

I've been waiting in the hospital garden for about 35 minutes the garden is quite nice the weather isn't that cold since it's mid-November it's cold but not too cold the weather helps clear my lungs to relax my mind.

I don't know how much time has passed I was just trying to collect my thoughts when I hear the door open I look up and I see him he pops his head out shyly like he didn't expect me to be here he steps out of the door and I get a good look at him

I don't know how much time has passed I was just trying to collect my thoughts when I hear the door open I look up and I see him he pops his head out shyly like he didn't expect me to be here he steps out of the door and I get a good look at him. He is wearing mint green hospital scrubs with a white long sleeve underneath and white vans to match and his name tag says "Nurse Min" with Iron man and spiderman stickers on it he moves to sit next to me I'm hit with the faint smell of vanilla.

It's quiet for a bit I just hear the trees blowing and my foot tapping against the ground then he finally breaks the silents.

"Hey" he whispered hands on his lap fiddling with his sleeve he trying to make himself small as he sits.

I'm sitting there elbows on my knees hands together looking down I hear him sigh softly and scuff his shoes against the ground.

"Is Namjoon Okay?" He asked so softly " I saw he hurt his hand I hope he is okay.." he mumbled.

I don't answer him he pouts and rubs his thighs with his hand like he is cold.

"Jimin?" He mumbled.

My name coming out of his mouth felt nice

"When did you get back?" I asked heart pounding he froze his movements.

"Oh U-Uh mid-August... of this year" he answered

"So y-you have been back for three months" I spoke he nodded slowly and bit his lip.

"Why didn't you...why didn't you try to contact me," I asked he held his hands together on his lap.

"I-I thought you didn't wanna see me...d-didn't wanna bother you thought it was for the best..." he said I finally looked at him he is biting his lip cheeks puffed out.

"W-Why Why do you always do that?" I said he looked at me confused.

"Do what?" He huffed.

"W-Why do you always think for me? Always deciding things about us without talking to me you have always done that" I said

"Because I know if I didn't make those decisions for us you wouldn't have," he said I face him.

"Of course I wouldn't I wanted to work things out b-but you just gave up...y-you gave up on us and you g-gave up on me you didn't care at the end just left.." I said Yoongi blinked at me eyes glossy he stood up.

"E-Excuse me? I d-didn't give up h-how dare you to say t-that I did what I thought was r-right...I mean I was halfway across the world we barely talked it was a point in our lives where we both couldn't put each other as number one I had more important things to focus on Jimin" he said I stood up as well.