special chapter

there first fight after getting back together
don't hate me I like drama

Yoongi POV

Finally arrived at home after a long ass day had to help deliver four babies today and one of them was premature by 3 months so it was scary there for a bit I have never lost a baby before and seeing something so tiny and fragile like that is rough and makes me sad because it was literally so small. So yes I'm exhausted and just want cuddles and kisses from Jimin and eat mac and cheese and watch Love Alarm on Netflix and enjoy the weekend.

I unlocked the door hoping Jimin is back because he hasn't been answering my text since this afternoon he usually answers but he must be very busy.

I close the door and kick off my shoes and place my bag down on the floor and right when I walk into the living room I'm hit with a wave of cigarette smoke I scrunched up my nose at the horrible smell I continue to walk inside and see Jimin sitting at the counter bar on a stool. I blink at him confused he has a cup of whiskey in one hand and a cigarette in the other just staring down at the ground I cough because of the smoke lingering in the apartment I move to open a window letting the smoke out I look at Jimin again and noticed he didn't greet me he didn't even look up at me just smoking blowing it into the air.

I move to stand in front of him and again he doesn't look up at me I look at the whiskey bottle it's almost gone his eyes set on the ground I sigh.

"Darling are you okay?" I asked and tried to touch his face but he leaned away I pout he just sighed really loud and drank more from his glass taping his cigarette.

"I'm fine," he said his voice sounds different not the sweet soft voice I usually hear.

"you don't look fine what's wrong darling talk to me I'm here for you," I asked and moved a little closer to him even though the smoke is bugging me.

"Jesus I said I was fine Yoongi back off," he said and poured more whiskey and gulped it down then licked his lips.

"Well why are you smoking in my house and how much did you drink tonight?" I asked he chuckled and smashed the cigarette in the empty whiskey glass.

"Your house?? Don't see you paying some fucking bills" he said putting his head in his hands sighing but what he said hurt me a lot.

"Jesus what's wrong why are you smoking and drinking Jimin and being an ass," I said he scoffed and slammed his fist on the table.

"I had a long horrible day Yoongi and I don't have time or energy for your needy bullshit so please go to bed or something I don't wanna fight with you right now," he said and tried to take the bottle to drink but I grabbed it from him.

"Stop drinking! Look how your acting your drunk and smoking you haven't smoked in years and now our home smells like a cheap bar and your acting like a jerk saying rude hurtful shit to me" I snapped he stood up and finally looked at me eyes red.

"I'm a grown-ass man! And I paid for everything around you! So I can fucking drink and smoke if I want to your not the boss of me Yoongi! So please leave me alone and give me back my bottle that's expensive shit!" He yelled my eyes get glassy with tears but I don't let them fall.

"You're an asshole Jimin do you hear what you're saying to me and I don't give a shit about your expensive whiskey if it makes you like this isn't you where is my sweet boyfriend can I have him back please not this drunk," I said he scoffed and pulled at his hair messing up his black hair looking agitated.