Chapter 92: When the saints go marching

Klaus tried to kill himself but Angel came out of the woods and snapped his neck. She couldn't believe they were about to let him go through with this."Dad why would you let him do that?"

"I didn't have much of a choice Angel." He would have did it himself had he been given the choice but he hadn't.
--
They were locking Klaus up in a cave. Kol watched as Elijah chained him up. He knew that they needed to think of something fast." What do we do now his mind is made and no one is going to change it."

"Caroline is furious." Rebekah reminded she knew that her sister in law had not been happy about there plan but she also knew that they were all running out of options.

Elijah looked back at him before facing Klaus again. He knew that his brother was starting to fade and that he was going to fast."He's spiraling this energy feeds on anger and as we know our brother  has enough to se the world on fire."

"How many times are we going to play this game. We don't have a choice this time one of us have to die this time no matter how we feel about it."

Hayley walked in she had no idea what they were going to do they had no clue how they were supposed to take this thing down. But they needed to figure out a way that the girls wouldn't be caught in the crossfire. "A Mikaelson has to take it. The girls will outlive us all and their all safe now. That bitch thing is no longer affecting Angel but it will hurt all of them if anything happens to y'all Soon none of us will be able to recognize him it will be a matter of hours."

"And what are we supposed to do sit back and watch."

"Freya Davina Anthony and Cami are talking to the girls. But we need a decision soon."
--
Freya was in Angel's room with the girls all of them were sitting on the bed going through grimores. Davina Cami and Anthony were standing next to her."Klaus is strong but that works against him here. The energy will feed off of that strength. He'll quickly go mad and.. It won't be long before he's unrecongnizable. And impossibly dangerous to all of us."

"Ok well how long does that take? Days?" Hope was freaking out she didnt want to lose her dad.

The adults all put their head down. They knew with everything that was going on with how much Nik had been through it would not be days it would be less."More like..... hours"

"So today." Hope croaked she couldn't believe that she was going to lose her dad. It was her fault that all of this was happening she had wanted them altogether so bad that she didn't think of the consquences that would occur. "This is my fault this is all my fault."

"Hope this is not your fault." They knew that she blamed herself for everything that had happened but it wasn't her fault.

She would never stop blaming herself she felt that if she had caused it by wanting them to all be together."Yes it is i wanted them back to town so i kidnapped my own mother and someone got into my head and found her to hurt her and me and now my aunts dead my cousin almost died and my father is going to be next and their is nothing any of us can do about it."

Angel looked up at her aunts she hoped that there was a way that they could stop this she did not want to lose anymore family. "Can we pull the Darkness out of him. Divide it up again."

Freya shook her head no matter what they did they would just end up doing the same thing over and over again. They were going to end up right back where they were the first time. "Then we end up where we started with the family scattered to the corners of the world until something calls them back."

Angel did not like the idea of this she knew that there had to be another idea that they had not thought about yet. A spell or something that could help. "Well then we keep him asleep. He won't be angry when he is asleep we'll just brick him up in the head garden."