Chapter 77: A spirit here that won't be broken

Induna was sitting in the chuch."So how is Mystic Falls Cade. They want us dead. He needs to stay seperate from his wife. She's to powerful for her own good."

"I remember the deal Induna. He helps me I keep him away from her. There two smart with there magic for there own good."

"He is a Mikaelson witch. His wife is a first born doppelganger who got both sides of the magic. There daughter is an ultimate weapon. Unlike Hope Angel posses more magical boundaries her blood in enterchanged with magic. Because of her mothers heritage. She will be unstoppable."
--
Hope was looking out the window. As Angel was sitting down watching her. Klaus walked in as Hope said."The Hollow, she's getting stronger."

He was worried for all of there saftey."You can sense her?"

Hope kept her voice low."When we first got here, there was always music outside, people dancing, laughing. But since she came back, it's so quiet. Like she's draining everything out of the city." She turned towards her father,"She already took Uncle Elijah. And soon she will come for the rest of us."

He knelt and looked at his daughter and niece."Listen, Hope, I know you're scared. But over the years, a lot of bad people have stood against our family, and all of them have fallen. The Hollow is no different."

"Are you sure then where's my dad." Angel asked. Angel stood up and faced her uncle."This is different uncle Nik. She's strong but she's trying to eliminate her competitors once we find out who she fears then we can stop her once and for all."
--

Hayley Klaus and Freya were in the main area with the cracking pendant." Despite the spell I cast, the very integrity of the pendant is growing unstable. It won't be able to hold Elijah's soul much longer. We need to find a way to resurrect him tonight, or we could lose him forever."

"To do that we'll need more power."

"Let me guess a grand sacrafice. Or do you want to try our to broken pregnant sister."

Freya looked up at Klaus."You know that i would never ask her to do this now. Despite everything she doesn't deserve this."

"This makes number 4 she's not gonna make it through a spell." Hayley said.

": I say we kill our enemy and sacrifice her, then I can channel the power from the Hollow's death, raise Elijah's body, and place him back where he belongs. Then we find our other brother who went missing."

Elena was walking down and they didn't notice her. Hayley looked up at Freya."We already have but there's no way to contact him. I called Caroline Mystic Falls is dealing with the literal leader of hell. I think that when Kol went missing he threatened Elena and the baby. Kol will do anything to save her even go back to his roots. Katherine is controling the Devil she hates Elena. We tried everything to put the hollow down."

Elena slowly walked back upstairs to her room trying not to be heard and luckily she was successful.

"And we've come close. Labonair and Petrova blood is her Achilles' heel. Hayley, your blood weakened her, but you've technically been dead for years. So it won't be strong enough to kill her. If we forge a blade using the blood of the last living Labonair... And Petrova blood.. Then maybe we can defeat her. Inform Bonnie Bennett that our brother is being blackmailed and is there. She should know that its her town and i know she'll find away to stop him,"

Klaus looked up at his older sister."We don't want to involve Hope or Angel."

"She's already involved. Hope has been obsessed with the symbol that follows the Hollow: the serpent consuming itself. Now, I believe this is showing us the key, the only means to which she can be destroyed, her own blood. The Hollow's one end of the Labonair and Petova bloodline. Hope  is the other. And we need to close that loop. The best way to do that is for Hayley to wield a weapon forged with Hope's blood. When she stabs her, it's only then the Hollow can be obliterated completely. Angel is not going to let Hope do this alone. She won't let it happen she'll involve herself whether we want her to or now."