Chapter 59: An old friend calls

Elena walked into the gym. Where Cami was training with Vincent. She was in a tank and leggings."Your not the only one pissed i wanted that bitch dead. And instead they locked her up."

"Didn't they move up the Ceremony why are you here." Cami asked.

"Cause it stops me from punching him or my brother."  Elena walked over to the bag."Can you hold it."

"Yeah." Cami nodded. Elena put on her gloves and started to hit the punching bag. They traded off holding it while the other punched.

"Can you to stop punching and maybe use your words. Or Maybe prepare for your wedding tomorrow." Vincent said.

They both stopped and looked at him."First everything is ready. We've been doing that the last three days. I have my dress i have everything we got a minster we got the license. Freya Rebekah and Hayley helped me plan it in three days. We only  moved it up because his link is broken and that means enemies won't be far behind. I'm ready to get married to the love of my life i just want the crazy ex-girlfriends head on a spike."

"The bitch wants me dead anymore questions." Vincent said.

"Ok lets keep punching stuff." Vincent said.

Cami punched the bag then Elena did. Kol and Klaus walked in." I'd prefer we use our words. I have a few matters I wish to discuss with Camille."

--

Elena and Kol walked into the Compound."Are you ok."

"I went to the gym to release my anger. I wanted her head on a spike. But instead y'all locked her up. I'm a little pissed." Elena said.

"A little Darling" Kol asked.

"Fine more than a little but i think i earned it. But tomorrows going to be a good day. Rebekah is already sceming." Elena smiled.

He wrapped his hands around her waist pulling her into him."I can't wait to make you my wife."

--

They were all in the Study talking when Klaus vamped downstairs."Davina." Elena flashed after him. Using her magic to throw him off of her.

A guy walked out of the shadows."Aww i wanted to do that."

Everyone else followed inside."Anthony."

"In the flesh."

"Charlottes brother." Elena asked.

Davina walked over to him."He means no harm i promise."

"As long as him or his devil sister don't figure out a way to ruin my wedding tomorrow there will be no problems from me." Elena was happy that her sister was happy.

"She said her." Klaus said.

Elena twisted her wrist and his neck snapped."I'm tired of his paronia and irritation. Slight tip i scare them very much. Now sister i need help i have to go get my wedding dress. And hide it."

"I'm in."Davina looked to the other Mikaelson's."Don't kill him please."

"We won't" Freya said.

--

Elena and Davina were at the dress shop."So did you actually pick."

"No thats why your going to help me. I got it down to two,"

 I got it down to two,"