Chapter 20:A Closer Walk With Thee

Elena was sitting in her room Angel was sleeping. No one besides Klaus Cami and Elijah knew that her baby had been born. She wanted to keep it that way because something didn't feel right.

"You can go see your sister now i got her" Elijah said.

"OK thanks" Elena said. She vamped out and went to the cememtery. 

"Both babbies isn't that a little extreme" Davina said.

"The ancestors said that they want Kol and Klaus' daughter dead so that is what Genevive is going to do" Monqiue said. Elena went on the side so she could listen in."Do we have a problem Davina"

"No I have no family i am alone i guess they both can die" Davina said. Elena vamped away tears coming down her face she couldn't believe that Davina had just said that. About her own neice.

When Elena got back to the compound Elijah was sitting on her bed."You can go Elijah i couldn't find her"

"Are you sure" Elijah said. He got up to leave but turned around and looked back at her."I'm sorry for what i said Elena about you being scared to read the journals."

"I did read them" Elena smiled.

--

Elena was happy that Haley would be returning soon. She hated being here by herself but she knew both of there sleep schedules were about to be off the charts with the girls.

Haley walked into Elena's room"I heard she's hear" Angel started to cry. Elena got up and picked up Angel and grabbed the preprepared bottle and sat back on the bed and fed her."She's beautiful"

"I can't believe that she's hear its almost a matter of time before your little one is hear to" Elena said.

"I know Klaus is trying to force me to move back here" Haley said.

"There trying to keep you safe i think you should i think there is someone after the girls" Elena said.

"Ok" Haley said. "I'll think it over"

--

Elena was getting worried with the bombings and everything she had been hearing. She new that anything could happen and she didn't want it to happen to them. She knew that Elijah and Klaus were trying to get Haley to return. She was happy that no one could get into her room.

No one could hear through her room or enter unless they were a Mikaelson or Haley. That was the best part so everyone thought that she was just ignoring them instead of watching her daughter who was just born. She didn't plan on leaving the house so that no one knew that she had her baby, But she did wish she could be out helping. And paying her respects.

Elena heard voices downstairs she left the room and Seen Haley on a table and Genevieve, Elijah and Klaus surronding her she went in her room. As much as she wanted to help she couldn't let anyone knew that no one could know she had the baby.

--

Elena had fallen asleep after Angel went to sleep.

She seen Mikael

"Elena Gilbert the newest doppelganger the girl that my son clearly likes well my actual son and now he has a wonderful daughter i wonder if he will ever be back to see her"  Mikael said."Oh are you scared that you'll feel for the one they call physco" He walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder. She turned away from him."I see you are no longer pregnant"

"What do you want from me" Elena said.

"Well simple your going to get a white oak stake it through Klaus' heart" Mikael said,

"No he's been good to me he's helped me with my pregnancy and saved me i won't do that" Elena said,

"You will or something terrible will happen to Angel" Mikael said.

"NOO" Elena shouted.

"You've been warned" Mikael said.

--

Haley walked into Elena's room."I guess i'm back"

Elena vamped to her and gave her a hug."I thought that you were a gonner"

"I'm not going anywhere" Haley said,"Klaus made her a nursery and convinced me to stay Mikael talked to me tried to convince me Klaus was the bad guy and he deserved to die"  Haley let go of Elena and sat on the bed

"Elijah helped me with mine and Mikael tried to convince me to do the same thing." Elena said,

"Tell me what happened." Haley said,