Chapter 2: House of the Rising Son

EDITED 1/12/22

Elena and Hayley were sitting upstairs in Elena's room when they heard a car come in. They both went down the stairs. Hayley was hoping that it was Elijah who had went missing unexpectedly Elena knew exactly what had happened to Elijah and really didn't care.

"Go back upstairs your three months rest" Hayley knew that Elena was still at a lot of risk with being a month ahead. And not just because she was pregnant because New Orleans was a dangerous town.

"Fine" Elena groaned she vamped upstairs leaving Hayley. She didn't want to, but she got why she had. She had to keep her and her baby safe at all costs.

Hayley was holding a lamp post when she seen Rebekah walk in. Then Hayley said. "Who the hell are you?" She was confused on who she was and what she was doing here? She could have sworn this was supposed to be a safe house.

Rebekah was confused to who this girl was. "Aw you must be the maid. My bags are in the car get them will you."

"Hello. Not the maid" Hayley said beginning to walk down the stairs. She was confused why she thought that she was the maid.

"Right, you're that Werewolf girl my brother Klaus knocked up I was expecting to see some type of supernatural baby bump" Rebekah had expected that if she was miraculously pregnant that she would at least be showing. Guess she was wrong. "Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley isn't it"

Hayley went and stood in front of Rebekah with her arms crossed over her chest. "You have your brothers' manners" 

"And his temper so watch it" Rebekah said. She was only here for Elijah. That's all she cared about she didn't care about her brother or his baby mama she just wanted to convince her brother to leave this town. "Where's Elijah"

Elena vamped downstairs making both girls jump. Then she sighed and said, "Your brother daggered him." She had heard when Klaus daggered Elijah although she decided it was best not to tell Hayley at the time. She knew that this was all new for her.

Rebekah began to walk towards the parlor shouting. "Klaus get your tail out of your ass and get down here" 

Klaus opened the doors walking out and towards his sister."Guess the dead vampires were you" 

"They were trying to hurt a poor innocent girl trying to find her way to the quarter were they friends" Rebekah asked then she chuckled to herself knowing the answer. Her brother couldn't be nice enough to anyone to make friends. "Oh wait you don't have friends"

"I do have friends, I have Marcel" Klaus said. Elena knew by the look on his face that he was up to something. He was always up to something or had some grand plan to get whatever it was that he wanted.

"You of course you do" Rebekah hadn't heard that name in quite a while.

"Can you two stop your arguing people were trying to sleep" Elena knew that she needed to rest it had been a long week. But she also knew that she wasn't going to sleep she was just sitting their starring up at the ceiling.

"No one cares what you want to do" Rebekah didn't care she didn't even understand why Elena was here. She assumed that she hitched a ride with Elijah since they were such great friends

"Elena go upstairs you need to rest" Klaus wanted to make sure that everything with her was alright. He had an idea for a different plan.

"I don't want to rest i want to know why you told me you had something to show me then bailed at the last minute or why you daggered Elijah or i can always walk" Elena smirked she had already proved that she didn't want to be there in the face place.

It takes TWO- Kolenaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें