Chapter 57: Heart shaped box

Elena Kol Hayley Klaus Marcel Freya and Elijah were in Klaus' study. " I was making sure that the Strix and their witches are out trying to find your loony ex-girlfriend. Is that okay by you?"

Elijah interupted the two."Gentlemen, please."

"All of our heads are on the chopping block because, there crazy ex-girlfriends who they should have been let Elena kill are still around and looking for white oak."

Klaus and Kol glare at Marcel. Freya interupts before they can fight." It's not his fault that Cami was waving the white oak around like a kite, or that Aurora made a deal with one of your witches. Now that we know they are looking for it we make sure they don't get any at all." She pointed at Klaus and Marcel.

"Oh yeah it is"

Klaus stands up to his feet and cuts in."I'm quite capable of defending myself, thank you, Freya. What I cannot do is cast a spell to find Aurora."

"She's right. Didn't we destroy it all back in Mystic Falls. I have the last of it and its hidden. Were trying to find her. Do you think she's stupid." Elena said.

Freya looked at her brother frustrated."She's cloaked  Most likely by the very witch she killed. I have been working nonstop every day."

"Well you've stopped working now haven't you." Klaus saud. Freya is clearly angry everyone else stepped back not wanting to be in fire zone."Well, go on. On your way."

"Do you talk to our other sisters like this?" Klauas looks gulity now and Freya just gives him a cold look."Didn't think so."

"Nik this is not the time for arguing. If she finds any other white oak were done for. And considering you have a sleeping daughter at my place don't anger the witches."  Elena flashed out the room. Freya walked out next.

"Freya" Elijah called.
--

Elena was with Marcel dealing with the strix. Kol was with Klaus and Elijah looking for Freya."Do you think they'll find her in time." Marcel asked.

"Either that or they'll be getting witches for a ressurection spell and Aurora and Charlotte  will be dead." Elena shrugged.

"Are you sure they can do it." Marcel asked.

"If they don't i will" Elena scolded.

"We get it your brother and sister but i need help over here." Davina shouted.

They turned towardss her."What is going on exactly." Elena asked. She was still a little confused.

Davina stepped out the circle and walked over to Elena."I told Aya the only way i would talk to my soon to be brother in law about the binding spell is if i get to bring my boyfriend back she said i can use the hand of glory and it'll be temporary."

--

Klaus and Kol were searching through the different graves looking for Freya when they smelt blood. 

--

Elijah was with Aurora and Charlotte. Aurora was pointing the gun at Elijah's chest."Where'd you get the white oak."

"I already had enough to make 3 bullets but only three, I needed more." Auroa said.

"I had a friend from your hometown. That had just a little wood." Charlotte said.

---

" I know it all too well. You think, somehow, I'm responsible for your little breakup. How adorably delusional of you, Aurora. Charlotte, You do realize that you're utterly insane? Niklaus can be resilient, but there's only so much madness even he can take. And as for Kol he found someone that suits him better." Elijah said