Chapter 27: Red Door.

Elena Kol and Cami were in Davina's cabin.

"Maybe we should get her to a hospital" Cami suggested.

Kol looked at the doorway and seen Klaus,"Oh, Hello Darling." He looked back at Elena."Back to huff and puff and blow the house down?"

"You know, it's funny how often a person's sharp tongue can end up cutting their own throat." Klaus said,}

"Nik be nice focus is my sister" Elena groaned.

"Klaus, he's just a kid. Give him a break." Cami said.

"Yeah. She's right. You might want to try a bit of lavender under your pillow. Does wonders for stuck-up pillocks with anger issues." Cami said

"Hey shut it" Cam cursed.

"I promised to wait for my little sister's word to kill Davina i said nothing of this insolent sod" Klaus said.

Cami walked out side with Klaus and said."Klaus, come on.A minute ago, you had the opportunity to kill your father with this thing, and you didn't. You're not gonna kill this kid with it either."

"Fine" Klaus agreed.

"Thank you"  Cami said.

He handed her the car keys. And the white oak Stake."Go get the car. Lets take her to a hospital."

Elena and Kol got Davina on to the chair. Then she whispered."Be nice for goodness sake you want to be alive for when your daughter comes back."

"Fine i'll play nice" Kol said.

"Thank you" Elena whispered.

Klaus walked back up to the door and said."You've got a way with words."

"Well i've traveled." Kol replied. He walked up to his brother and stood on the other side of the threshold.

"You seem to have crossed continents in order to weasel your way into Davina's good graces, thereby meddling in my family business. Strange, isn't it, unless, of course, it's your family business. Which would be why your so close to Elena" Kol looked up at his brother with a smirk, "Ever since my dinner with my mother and Finn, I've been wondering when you might make an appearance, Kol."

Kol chuckled."Well, the jig is up. Hello, brother."

"It's not that I begrudge you hitching a ride back to the land of the living. It's just that you're making all the wrong friends, brother, and I have half a mind to show you how wrong you are. But i do respect you keeping an eye on Elena."

"But you're not gonna do that, are you, because your little,blonde friend told you to leave me alone. I'm curious. Does she take one of those little plastic baggies out when she takes you for a walk?" Kol smirked. "I'm not here for you brother i am here to make sure Elena and Angel are safe something you can't do"

"Cami, I've changed my mind. I am gonna kill him, after all."  When Klaus didn't get a response He walked away."Cami"

"No Mikael get her out of here" Elena said,

He walked over to Davina and his nose started to bleed. Then his phone rang. He answered it."Did you have to do that?"

"I despise voicemail" Finn said."Do you have the white Oak stake?"

"Hit a bit of a snag, truthfully." Kol replied.

"Is that what you would like for me to pass along?" Finn asked.

"Tell her that I've got everything under control. I'm keeping an eye on Davina. She's working on a spell to unlink her mates from Klaus' sire lines so that she can kill him without them dying, too. I'm sure the stake will come back into play when she's ready." Kol said.