Chapter 93

The next day 

Kol walked into Angel's room to where Angel was finishing packing. He was ready to get her out of here. He knew that there was a lot of bad memories here for them. That she was ready to get out of New Orleans. And start a new life and finish grieving the death of her mother. Even though it was hard for him he had to be there for his daughters. He would have to grieve another time right now his daughters were his priority. He had to be strong. "You ready to go?"

She nodded she was ready to go she needed something new. She needed to be away from everyone. She needed to grieve the loss of her mother. "Yeah, I'll meet you downstairs i never told them i was leaving." She knew that they were going to take it badly, but she didn't care she had to do this for her.

"Meet you there." Kol left out of the room while Angel got all her bags together. He knew that she needed to talk to the rest of the girls as they were probably not going to be happy about the turn of the events.

Hope Faith and Grace walked in. They were all surprised to see Angel packing especially since she hadn't told anyone of them of her going somewhere. "Are you going somewhere?"

She turned to face them nodding. She knew that they were not about to like what she was about to say. "I'm moving with my dad aunt and uncle."

"Why?" Hope screeched she did not like the idea of Angel leaving.

"Cause i lost my mom and i need time to grieve Davina is packing up Lily to leave." She needed the time she just needed time to get used to the fact that her mother was never coming back.

"It's Halloween were not sticking with tradition." Faith asked she thought they were still going to go out like they usually do since they were altogether as a family

"We always go out together." Grace was sad that they wouldn't be able to all go out this year or possibly ever again.

"Are you mad at me?" Hope asked she knew that everything had been a little bit rocky lately and that she had not been making the right decisions. She still blamed herself for everything that had happened,

She wasn't mad at her cousin she couldn't bring herself to be mad at Hope. But she needed time and she wasn't going to get that around them. "No Hope i just need time."

"GIRLS GET DOWN HERE CAROLINE IS HERE AND SHE HAS A SURPRISE." Of course, Hayley already knew what the Suprise was for the girls. But she couldn't let anyone else knew that she knew.

They all went downstairs to join the rest of the family when Caroline walked in. She knew that some might be really mad at her. But she had her reasons for everything that she had done "I'm sorry i wasn't here when everything went down."

Hope was pissed that Caroline was just now coming back. She was supposed to be a part of the family and here she was just gone while everything was happening. "Why weren't you your supposed to be my stepmother. And you weren't here."

"I have a surprise you ready how we thought everything was going to hell." She knew that this was going to shock almost everyone because they weren't expecting this. "Well not anymore." Caroline went and opened the door as Elena Elijah and Klaus walked in.

"Mom. Mom." Angel flashed to Elena wrapping her arms around her mother. She felt the tears clouding her eyes She had thought she was never going to see her again. And after how things had gone the last time, she seen her mother. She was angry with herself. "I thought you were dead. I am so sorry I will never do anything like that again."

"It's fine baby." She had wanted to come back to her daughter so badly. But she knew that she had to do something for all of them. "Nothing will ever stop me from coming back to you Angel." She looked up and seen everyone in tears she understood it they all had thought that she was gone. And never coming back.