Chapter 66: The bloody crown

(A/N i was sitting here balling while i was writing this.)

Elena had quietly left her room when she heard Angel start to cry. She grabbed her careful to not wake up anyone else in the house. She walked back into her room. She chuckled when she seen Kol sitting up."Darling you do not know how to sneak."

"I was gonna have her jump on you so she could wake her up without having the twins wake up. Your sister needs sleep. It's been about a week." Elena took her place back in the bed and placed Angel inbetween the two of them.Angel climbed on top of Kol."That is not fair. Daddy's girl."

"That is not fair." Kol scolded.

"It's true it doesn't have to be fair." Elena leaned into him laying on her shoulder."No matter how fair it is. I still love you."

"I love you to always will."

There was a knock at the door."Come in."

Davina and Rebekah walked in carrying Faith and Grace."Good morning."

Davina looked between Elena and Rebekah,"So what did you two sneak out the house last night for just cause we pretend to sleep doesn't mean were actually sleep."

"We went to see Hayley. Hayley and I always would meet up by herselfs to talk and make sure that we were both mentally stable. At times i'm not and then there are the times that she's not. So Rebekah is now apart of the make sure were not going crazy and planning to murder the family." Elena said.

"I'm not allowed to come." Davina asked.

"Have a baby then we can talk about that." Elena said,

"Ok i guess thats fair." Davina said.

"Maybe one day we will all be able to do one together no guys husbands or boyfriends allowed." Rebekah said."We can even have all the girls"

"Deal" Davina said.

"As much as i would love to listen to you three plan something that i'm not allowed at and probably would crash somethings wrong i can sense it i'm gonna go see Freya."
--

Kol walked into the room where Freya was working on spells."Well, you said you put the Prophecy to rest, so what's the worry?"

"I didn't sleep last night. I just had this feeling of dread. I don't know if it' s my own guilt or maybe, it's my intuition telling me something's coming." Freya said. She didn't know what it was but something didn't feel right.

Kol walked over to his sister."And what's this? Your early warning system?"

"This map is spelled to trace Niklaus's enemies. Let's just hope I' m being paranoid." Freya sighs reciting the incantation."Calaste piso tal tras es tros. Calaste piso tal tras es tros..."The blood starts to appear and it all starts to move towards New Orleans.

"I guess you're not being paranoid, when there is, in fact, a hoard of killers there to get you. Were in serious trouble sister."

--

Marcel was starring at Davina's tombstone when Vincent walked up. Marcel looked around at the destroyed Cemetery. Then Marcel asked."All this was you?"

" No...I had help. Davina Claire. She's the one that made sure The Ancestors were gone for good. It's the last thing she did." Vincent said.

" That means you've done your part.That just leaves me to do mine." Marcel said,

Vincent sniffs and looks up at him."Are you sure you can?"

"Am I sure I can? The whole point of me taking Lucien's serum was so I'd have the power to deal with The Mikaelsons." Marcel asked.