Chapter 21: The Battle of New Orleans

Elena was watching Angel when her phone ranged."Hello"

"Its Cami i need your help i found a message apartment 3 do you know what it means it also says your name" Cami said.

"Yeah i do its where he used to keep the dark objects before he handed them over to me i'm missing a few of them but i got most of them" Elena said"there is more stuff there go and check its a hidden door in the closet"

"Ok thanks Elena i'm going to go check it out" Cami said.

"Alright" Elena said.

"ELENA ARE YOU HERE" Genevive said. Elena kept quiet Geneieve looked in through her door way but she couldn't see Elena."Elena i just want to talk about your daughter"  She walked away and a few minutes later Haley walked into her room.

"Why didn't you answer" Haley asked,

"I don't trust her i don't want her to know that Angel has been born" Elena said.

"Alright i think Elijah, Klaus and Jackson just got blown up" Haley said.

"What" Elena asked.

"I don't know i'll tell you more later" Haley said. She walked out.

--

Haley walked in to Elena's room and Elena could tell that she was angry.

"I can't believe them" Haley fumed.

"What happened" Elena asked.

"There about to go to war there teaming up with Fracesca to go up against Marcel its making me so angry Jackson got hurt" Haley said."I'm the leader of the wolfs i'm this i'm carrying the miracle child and i kissed Elijah"

"Damn" Elena said.

"Or he kissed me the point is i let him and i'm freaking out" Haley said. She was confused on what she was supposed to do."There making the rings for my coven were at war and i'm scared"

--

Elena was sitting on her ebd she was scared to leave she heard the fighting going on.

Cami called her"Hello"

"Francesa she's a wolf she's after the stone" Cami said.

"I knew there was something wrong with her" Elena said. She vamped out the room and Into the study Geneive Haley and Francesa was gone. She vamped downstairs to Elijah.

"STOP" everyone looked at her."Haley is missing Francesa is a wolf and Geneive is gone"

"What" Elijah said. Elena looked around and seen that most of the vampires were on the ground. Francesa came in with two wolfs

"Sorry Lijah i got to save myself" Elena vamped upstairs to her room. She knew that no one could enter. Elena started to cry she heard as all the vampires were dying she knew if she left the room that she would be dead to.

"Elena come out you can't stay in there forever" Francesa said.

"No i won't let you in" Elena said,

--

Elena was in the corner of her room holding Angel she was so scared of what was going to happen

"Elena" Cami said.

"Cami come in" Elena said, Cami walked in and ran to Elena.

"Are you ok" Cami said,

"I left everyone to die i was so scared i heard them all get bit and die" Elena said.

"Hey its not your fault you have to stay safe for Angel" Cami said.

"Then why do i feel so guilty" Elena said. She hated what she was doing she had been hiding and leaving everyone else to deal with the war.

"Because your a good person unlike a lot of people that i know you care for everyone you seen the good underneath the bad and you want to be out helping but you can't you have to stay in here and let them deal with this. This isn't your fight you have to let the wolfs and the vampires and the witches do this alone you stay here with Angel and don't worry about anyone else" Cami said.