Chapter 4:Girl in New Orleans

Elena and Haley were sitting in the living room while Klaus was talking to Cami.

"He is in there explaining our situation to that chick" Elena said.

"What did he say" Haley asked.

"I was called for a threat and i found two old friends one a wolf girl pregnant in need of my protection and my former blood bag who is pregnant by my younger brother before his untimely death he hopes they will redeem me" Elena said,

"What are your thoughts on this" Haley said. She knew that Elena always had a lot to say and there was nothng else to do.

"That he can go rot in hell" Elena shrugged"There is the also how he wants to free my sister and how he wants cami to be his physcologist or wait he said stenographer but he just wants someone to talk to cause he's a lonley little bitch along with the fact that were going to war and he just compelled her he's going to use her to get to Marcel"

"What are you thinking about naming her"  Haley asked.

"Rebekah gave me an idea the other day when she said angel miracle child i was thinking Angel Mikaelson. " Elena liked the name Angel and in a way her daughter was a sort an Angel.

--

Elena and Haley were in the living room with agnes the witch.

"Agnes i feel great " Haley said.

"So do i" Elena said.

"You two are long overdue for a check up" Agnes said.

"What am i going to do pop into the quarter for a quick ultrasound a pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch" Haley said.

"I have immunity but she doesn't" Elena said. She would rather do her ultra sound with Haley then alone.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child why don't you to seem to care i get Elena contemplated abortion but i thought she was changing her mind" Rebekah said. She always wanted kids and couldn't have them so she didn't get Haley and Elena.

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou off the beaten path now i took the liberty of making an appointment for you tonight after house just us three" Agnes said."The vampires will never get word of it"

"Ok fine Bayou baby doctor it is" Haley said,

"Sure whatever" Elena said. They both knew that they needed to have an ultrasound.

"Elena i need you to come with me lets see how loyal Marcel's guys are when you show up with an original." Rebekah said
--

Rebekah and Elena walked into the building. After they were talking about how they needed to get rid of Klaus.

"You and me both" Rebekah said.

"Look alive boys we got ourselves one High-Class original vampire and her doppelganger"  Deigo said.

"Hmm what if i told you i could help you with your Klaus problem in exchange for the tinest bit of gossip" Rebekah said.

"Like what" Diego said.

"You might have heard the rumors that Marcel and Rebekah were an item back in the day" Elena said, She knew about there history Rebekah had filled her in.

"He seems to have moved on and we'd like to know with who" Rebekah finished.

"You seen him with the bartender" they walked farther inside as he took a seat.

"What that plain jane that he carries on with well only a blind man would choose her over me there must be another girl in his harem" Rebekah said. She hated that she was loosing to cami she knew that it had to be someone else."Look i just need the tiniest bit of closure and than i can leave new Orleans and i'll be sure to take Klaus with me which lets face it would make your life a whole lot easier"