Chapter 51: Out of the Easy

Elena Marcel Hayley Elijah Freya and Kol were in the attic of the St. Louis Cathedral.

"Wait so let me get this straight i got kidnapped my sister got kidnapped and is now missing" Elena asked,

"Sounds about right" Freya said.

"Cami is still with that Physco" Kol said.

"Well then lets find my sister" Elena said,

Freya Kol and Elena joined hands and started chanting the spell.

--

Freya poured the blood on to te map and it started to spread."It didn't work"

"You should all go. I have my work cut out for me." Freya said.

Elena took off her necklace and Kol took off his watch."Continue to chaneel us."

" The Strix trust Elena and me. If they know where Rebekah is, we can find her." Marcel said.

"There's no time. You need to stop Davina from activating Lucien and Tristan's weapon." Elijah said.

"We need to find Davina" Marcel said.

"Marcel, I will not rest until my sister is found." Elijah said.

"Nor will i after everything we've put her through trust me will find her" Kol said.

"I put a protection spell on her months ago they can keep her desicated but she will never die nor will anything happen." Elena said.

"Then lets go talk to Davina" Marcel said.

"I'll help Elijah go talk to your sister" Kol said.

"Who has my daughter" Elena asked

"Same person who has my daughter there fine" Hayley said.Elena nodded and her and Marcel vamped out."How do we tell Marcel Rebekah got kidnapped here in New Orleans and that she was pregnant."

"We don't" Freya said."Rebekah needs to stay safe the twins need to stay safe and that means she needs to stay in hiding the sooner we get her back the better."

"Well, in the meantime, please tell me that we're gonna kill someone?" Hayley said.

"Oh, we're going to kill many someones. But first-- if we are to start a war, let us determine where allegiances lie." Elijah said. Elijah left out leaving the three alone.

"It's never wise to go to war with a Mikaelson" Kol smirked. Hayley glared at him sending Daggers."There's a reason people feared me from the grave,"

"Oh yeah cause they already knew she was taken and there scared of you i wonder how they feel not there your a hybrid" Hayley smiled.

"Probably staying far far away" Kol said.

"Kol we get it your physco. Get to work" Freya said."Are you gonna tell them you gave them the weapon that can kill them."

"What" Kol asked.

"I know you gave it to Lucien" Freya said.

"YOU WHAT!" Hayley shouted.

"It was either i hand it over or he kills Elena's best friend i wouldn't do that to her she already lost to much." Kol said.

"Physco and now nice i've only seen you do it for her. Fine only because i know she has." Hayley said.

"I promise but that means we really have our work cut out for us" Freya said.
--

Elena and Marcel were talking with Davina."Did the Ancestors also give you a heads-up that The Strix are looking for you?"