Chapter 49: The Axeman's Letter

Elena walked in to the compound she had Angel she had been coming to see her brothers when she seen a dead body and screamed.

Elijah and Klaus walked in."I may be a vampire but that is still frightening" Elena said.

Klaus walked over and picked up the letter. He hands the letter to Elijah who reads it out loud."Roses are red, lavender is blue. Come find me before I find you."

"Who is that" Elena asked.

"Rebekah's first sire" Elijah said.

Moments later Kol walked in. Klaus finally out of his shock he was looking at the letter while Elijah was examining the body. Klaus said." I remember her a better poet."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that this is lacking in poetry." Elijah said.

Klaus threw the letter down."She wants us to find her. So lets" He headed for the front door.

"Nik wait" Kol said.

"Are you so eager, Niklaus? Last time you even said her name was a thousand years ago." Klaus stopped and looked at Elijah who continued talking."When you told me to never speak it again in your presence."

"So, am I to wait as she leaves her little calling-cards all over my home?" Klaus asks/.

Elijah starts to look uncomfortable."There's something you should know."

"What did you do Elijah" Elena asked. She knew that look he didn't have it very often.

Klaus eyes widended as he realized that Elijah had kept a secret from him.

"When Mother seized control of my mind, unleashing those monstrosities that lurk behind the red door" His voice dropped to a whisper."I saw something."Klaus was confused he didn't know if he wanted to know or didn't Elijah stood up and walked towardss his brother." Aurora was there."

Klaus was starting to get annoyed. "If you mean to confess a thousand-year-old secret that will divide us after our hard-won reconciliation, then te absolvo, brother-- there is nothing you could have done involving her that would be worse than what she did to me."

" Please do not dismiss this, Niklaus--" Elijah started but Klaus cut him off.

"Whatever it is, it can wait! We have a plate of here-and-now problems, and I mean to clear it." Klaus said. Klaus puts his hand on Elijah's shoulder in an affectionate way.": If it makes you feel any better, we can kill Aurora together! Then neither of us need play her little mind-games ever again, hmm? Kol keep them far away from her."
--
Elena was sitting on the couch with Rebekah."I can't believe that i am on house arrest because there is a physco here" Elena said.Elena's phone started to ring."Hello"

"Cami's missing we were tracking Lucien he flashed away i turned around she was to" Vincent said.

"Ok give me ten minutes" Elena said. She hung up and turned to Rebekah.

"Go she's your best friend and Angel's god mother we can't lose her you can't lose her" Rebekah said.

"Do not tell your brothers about this" Elena siad.

"My lips are sealed go" Rebekah said.

Elena vamped off. When she found Cami she was in a Alley with a dead body."Oh shit."

--

Vincent Cami and Elena were outside the Alley the cops had came. Kol walked up to her,"I thought you were on house arrest."

Detective Kinny walked over to them."You had quite a night, O'Connell, hmmm?."

"I guess we took a wrong turn." Cami sighed. She kept her voice low.

"Yeah enjoying the festival and we were walking and we heard something" Elena said. She knew this was making Cami uncomfortable.

"This is Elena Gilbert my best friend she moved here around the time i did i'm her daughters god mom" Cami said.

"You mean to tell me you just turned a corner and happened to find a victim in the murder you're independently investigating? Huh?"Kinny said."Vince, you were here for all this?"

"I got here, they was trying to save the guy. guess they were too late. That's it." Vincent said.

Kinny rolled his eyes."Right. So, you found them after they had been alone with the victim, is that right?"

"Are you accusing them of something." Kol asked.

"Yeah are you" Cami asked.

"All I know is, I used to have to call you to these crime scenes. Now? Here you are, part of one." Kinny said."And the only witness is your best friend who runs a fight club,"Kinny walked away giving a glare to the group.

"I can also kick your ass" Elena whispered."If i get my hands on Lucien i will kick his ass"

"How did you know i was here" Cami asked.

"I called her. I don't get along with many of them i knew that she was going to come." Vincent said.

"True and i was able to track your scent." Elena said."I am not losing you and neither is my daughter or my brother who clearly likes you. "

"He does not" Cami said

"Keep telling yourself that" Kol smirked,

"Whatever i'm going to show him my creepy closet" Cami said,

"Have fun with that" Elena smiled.

--

Elena was sitting on the couch with Rebekah and Angel when there was a knock on the door. She got up and opened it and Detective Kinny was there.

"Yes" Elena said.

"Search warrent" Kinny said,

"For" Rebekah asked.

"Who are you" Kinny asked

"This is my boyfriends sister she's pregnant with twins. Whats the search warrent for" Elena said.

"Only prints found were you and your friend and its not hard to get search warrents for you two her brother was a mass murderer her uncle had a mysterious death. You have been in not one but two car accidents off a bridge parents died in one you were pronounced dead and survived. Your friend survived. No doctors appointments no record of a daughter but you clearly have one. You lost every family member you had you up and left Mystic Falls to move here with your boyfriends brothers. Said boyfriend disapeared for a 2 years" Kinny said.

"And" Elena said.

"You are under arrest. Your friends is already in the car." Kinny sasid.

Elena whispered so Rebekah could hear her."I'm gonna go for Cami just for her stay with Angel."

"Always" Rebekah whispred
--

As soon as Elena left Rebekah called Klaus and Kol on a three way,

"Yes sister" Klaus said,

"That detective Arrested Elena and Cami she said she's going for Cami. But he mentioned a lot like about the no doctor appointents how Kol wasn't around two years how she up and left Mystic Falls her parents death the second car accident where she was pronounced dead. No record of Angel. And Cami's past its not good" Rebekah said.

"Sister i'm with Nik and Elijah i just had to break up a fight. This whole place is trashed" Kol said.

"I got her figure this out Elena's smart she knows what she is doing" Rebekah said.