Chapter 42:City Beneath the Sea

(For the sake of my story Dahlia waited a week before she came )

Elena was standing under the moon she had everything set up."I'm ready." Elena had the necklace Josephine gave her. "Where is she."

Cami walked in with Angel."You sure this is going to work."

"It has to Cami" Elena said. She took angel and grabbed a small pin and poked her daughters finger.She put a few drops of Angel's blood into the ashes."Here hold her" She gave her back to Cami.

Abigail walked up to her and handed her a necklace."So you can channel the whole coven. Extra power you got this your stronger now you have power"

"Thanks its been a long week but we got this" Elena said. She clutched the necklaces and began to chant. His body started to rise he was in the blood soaked outfit that she killed him in. She continued the spell and watched as his skin returned to it's pale color."There we go."

"Thats what he looks like" Cami said."Just like Elijah."

"Yeah think about it Rebekah and Freya Elijah and Kol and i heard Finn and Henrick looked a like" Elena said.

Cami haned Elena two vials of blood."She was more than happy to give it and Elijah agreed"

"Thanks now lets get the next spell why he comes back" Elena put her necklace from Josphine back on. And went over to the next area and poured in the vials of blood. Elena took a knife and cut Cami's wrist and poured the blood in. Then did the same to hers. All the witches joined hands. They started chanting and then stopped.

"Next time one of you die. Your coming back alive. Unless you had vampire blood in your system in which case you turn and still have a life left Elijah did this spell for Davina and she came back. And because of all the power this spell can last up to a century so for the next century Elena Angel Hope Kol Elijah Freya Klaus Camillie Haley Rebekah and Davina. This spell does not work for Dahlia due to not having Esther's blood thankfully if Mikael and Esther come back it won't work for them either it only works for people that are currently alive and breathing" Abigail said.

"I guess it's a good thing i'm alive again" the witches moved and Elena seen Kol standing against the wall."Nice to see you Darling."

Elena vamped to him and put her arms around his neck and hugged him."Don't ever leave us again,"

"I'm not going anywhere" Kol said.

Cami walked over with Angel."I think someone wants to see her dad." Elena let go of him. Kol took Angel and smiled."Elena you didn't tell me you were putting me in there."

"I had to you became my best friend i can't let you die on me" Elena said."And i don't want my daughter to grow up without her godmom"

"Me" Cami asked she was completly shocked.

"I even pulled a haley i just never told anyone her official name is Angel Miradia Camillie Mikaelson. You helped me when i needed watched her so i could protect her i won't even let Davina see her" Elena said.

"It's an honor" Cami said.

Elena turned towards Kol."Thats not the only thing. I used Angel's blood. It if worked properly i might have just gave you magic again."

"What" Kol asked.

Elena nodded."You love Magic. You loved having it and doing spells and working with magical items. So i wanted to give it back to you. Try it"

"Start with something easy just so we can know" Abigail said she picked up a candle blowing it out.  She walked over to them. He focused and the candle lit."Smart move Elena i never would have thought of her blood." She pulled out a bottle and gave it to her."Give this to Rebekah she wants a family this will give her that for her original body."