Chapter 60: Alone with everybody

For saftey purposes were going to get Zac Efron as Anthony

Kol and Elena were in the library with Elijah."Are you sure"

"I saw him with my own eyes. Finn must have come back when Davina resurrected Anthony. The spell was tied to the blood of the Mikaelson line and a vile she stole from charlotte. Either it worked on him, or he found a way to hijack it. Either way, the only "how" I care about right now is how long I'm going to make him suffer before I kill him." Kol started to pace the room.

Elijah walked over to his brother,"Restrainst brother for now."

"He's luring Nik's enemies out of the woodwork. It's all part of his tedious revenge fantasy. I've been married a day and already my brother has come to ruin life." Kol said.

"He's been doing this for two hours." Elena said.

"Darling you are not helping." Kol said.

Freya walked into the room." You're wrong. Those rumors began before either of them returned. Finn's innocent."

Kol shook his head."Innocent."

Freya crosses her arms and nods as she sits on Elijah's desk. Kol looked at Elena and Elijah.

"Pardon me, love, but Finn tried to kill the rest of us more than once! He's an enemy of our family." Kol said.

"I want Finn's head on a spike around with three other people." Elena said.

"He is our family. Finn's return is an opportunity to mend old wounds and fix what's broken." Freya said

Kol was angry."He didn't just drop a bloody vase! He murdered me. He took me away from my daughter so i have a bloody hell of a right to be pissed."

Elijah turned towards Freya,"You seem certain."

Kol is visibly irritated once again his siblings were ignoring him."Are you honestly siding with her."

Elijah raises his hand to silence Kol. He looks back at Freya."Time and time again, Finn has demonstrated nothing but contempt toward his family. So, you tell me-- how can you be so certain that he would return to us in peace?"

Suddenly Finn was at the door and joins them. Raising his hands in a non threatening gesture."Our sister knows me well. Though, perhaps you're right to doubt my intentions. By all means, let's discuss our family quarrels. I believe we're long overdue."

Elena stood up and the three stared at him,"Oh hell naw."

--

Freya was trying to make sure Kol or Finn didn't kill eachother. Elena was standing in the corner. Kol pushed Freya asside but before he could get to Finn Lucien pinned Kol to the wall./

Elena stood."If you don't let him i will kill you myself."

"Behave yourselves! Particularly considering we'll be confined here together for the foreseeable future." Elijah said.