Chapter 50: Beautiful Mistake

Freya and Rebekah were sitting on the couch Kol had put Angel to sleep. And left to go stop the fight."So my little sister got arrested. For being at a crime scene" Freya asked.

"Yeah she should have broke his arm but she wanted to go for Cami" Rebeakh said.

"I hate that we have to act like you left i miss being with you" Freya said.

"I know but being hidden is the best thing for now" Rebekah said,

"Things are getting bad Rebekah Kol has been having to stop a lot of fights. Well, Niklaus and Elijah are on intermittent speaking terms... Which I've decided to consider progress!" Freya said.

"Oh lords you should go even Kol can't keep them at bay for much longer" Rebekah said.

"Can i take Angel with me" Freya asked.

Just then Angel started to cry."Yes" Rebekah said,

Freya went and grabbed Angel and left. Few Minutes later there was a knock at the door assuming it was Freya she got up when she opened it she was shot in the arm with a tranquilizer.

--

Freya walked into the compound and seen all the distruction and got the sense of how it happened. She went and found Elijah Klaus and Kol. Elijah and Klaus were all bloody."May I ask what happened?"

Klaus smirked and said."We had a little chat about the past."

Freya rolled her eyes and then Elijah spoke."I informed Niklaus I am not his enemy. And, though they entered the city under the guise of peace, Tristan and Lucien, in truth, are allied against us. A fact that required a little bit of... gentle persuasion..."

"Whether you like it or not Nik Elijah is right Lucien went after Cami he got our sister and Cami arrested last night" Freya said.

"Here let me take her" Kol took Angel from Freya and she smiled.

"Your really good with her." She turned back to Klaus and Elijah."And, after all of this civil discourse, what understanding did you come to?"

"That we expose and destroy our first sired." Elijah said.

Klaus slid a glass of his blood to Elijah and poured him bourbon. "Couldn't agree more. You see, gentlemen know when to call a truce and turn our fury in a more pertinent direction." He holds up his glass to Elijah and they clink it together and both take a drink.

--

Cami and Elena were being escorted in by Kinny and another detective."Come on. For someone always giving me an earful, that was a very quiet ride."

"What do you want me to say, Detective? Well done, the streets of New Orleans are safe!" Cami said in a very sarcastic tone.

" What I'd love to hear is a confession. Make my job a lot easier." Kinny said. She struggles against his hold.

"For what finding and trying to save someone dying" Elena said.

" I am not a serial killer! And while you're wasting time with me, the real murderer is still out there!" Cami said.

Cami forces Cami to look at him."Well, if I'm missing something, show me!" Cami and Elena were both surprised." Prove to me you're the victim, and I will protect you!"

Before they can say anything the light above there head explodes and they both dive out of the way. Elena's neck was snapped. Kinny was slammed into the door as was the other officer."Ah, ah, ah, ah!" Lucien laughed."Cold-blooded-killer Camille! What a shocking turn of the cards!" He spins her around and puts her in a sleeper hold when she falls unconcious he grabs Elena and vamps out with the two.