Propose

requesteddddd

aged up, like 18 ig idk man

NOTHING MATURE  HAPPENS JAKSNDNWNN ITS JUST LIKE HE-
just read the title

———

Five's POV

I bounce my knee nervously, my hand feeling for the small black box inside my pocket, checking to make sure it's there for the hundredth time.

Tonight's the night.

I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna propose to Y/n.

I wait at the table for her to get here, and I see her walk in. She has a gorgeous (insert outfit choice, formal attire). I smile as she approaches, her eyes lighting up when she spots me.

She comes to the table and I stand, giving her a quick peck and pulling out her chair. "Such a gentleman." She giggles.

I laugh and shake my head, the love I feel for her burning bright.

The dinner goes as any date does, talking about life and whatnot, and we get to the dessert.

I look at Y/n, admiring her feature, when she smiles up at me.

And then the nerves hit.

What if she's not ready?

What if I mess up the speech?

What if she says no?

My palms get sweaty and my heart races, my hand clutching the box. "Um, Y/n?" I say, trying to keep my voice strong. She looks up at me, giving me her attention. "There's, uh, there's something I want to talk to you about..." I stutter.

Her eyes widen and she drops her fork. "Oh my god. Are you breaking up with me? I'm sorry please, I'm sorry-"

I take her hands in mine, stopping her before she can go to far. "No, I- uh, I wanted to ask you... if we could get a dog?"

Fuck.

I totally chickened out. She looks at me surprised before nodding. "Sure Fives. Let's get a dog." She laughs.

I sigh in frustration and continue to eat.

— The Next Week —

3rd POV

Five and Y/n walk hand in hand through the park, Y/n fascinated by the nature. "Oh my god Five there's a bunny!" She squeals, to which Five smiles.

He looks at her, a smile on her face, the sun hitting her features, and him beside her.

Just this moment of pure bliss.

This is exactly what he wanted his proposal memory to be like.

Good thing he carries it with him at all times.

He takes her hand and is about to get down on one knee, when she says, "Don't you ever just want to not be human? To just, be free?" She asks whimsically, totally oblivious to the boy's attempts.

He sighs and wraps and arm around the girl. "Sometimes, it could be easier, but then I wouldn't have met you." He states, shoving the ring farther down into his pocket.

"Five Hargreeves, you are such a romantic." Y/n says sarcastically.

— The next night —

Y/n and Five are laying side by side atop the roof, their hands entwined. "There are so many stars. Really makes you feel like nothing. So small." Y/n mutters.

Five takes a deep breath. "But you're my everything." He states. "You're my sun, you're my moon, and my stars. You're the reason I wake up in the morning, and the reason I go to bed at night, just to wake up and fall in love with you all over again." He says.

By this time, Y/n as already flipped to face him, their faces inches apart. "Five?" She asks.

He goes into his pocket and fishes out a small black box, making Y/n's breath hitch.

"Y/n Y/l/n. I want to see your face everyday when I wake up. I want your face to be the last one I see when I go to sleep. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, will you do the honor, of marrying me?" He asks, Y/n's eyes water with tears.

She nods happily before cupping his face in her hands and pulling him in for a long passionate kiss before he slide the ring on her finger.

"Perfect fit." She smiles. "God this feels so surreal. Like a movie." Y/n says, admiring her ring. "I love you." She says.

"I love you too."

ajskksmsns was that ok?