Movie Night

Description: Reginald is out of town for a conference meeting and you kids convinced Pogo and mom to have a movie night. You and five are a thing?? You're powers aren't important so uh yeah

—————

I was really excited because tonight was one night where we could act like normal kids. Father is gone and Pogo and Mom are letting us have a little movie night.

I went into the kitchen to see mom had made four bowls of popcorn. I help her carry them out and had them to the kids to share.

(Seating order: Vanya, Diego, Klaus, Ben, Five, You, Luther, Allison )

I sit down next to Five and put the popcorn on my lap. "Why do you get to hold the popcorn?" He pouts.

"You wanna hold it? Fine by me!" I basically throw it onto him and cuddle into his side. He laughs and puts his arm around me.

"Sooo... What do you guys want to watch?" Ben asks.

"How about Y/f/m? (Your favorite movie)" I say.

They all shrug in agreement.

By the time the credits roll around, everyone is asleep except for Luther and me. I was keeping my focus on Five, running my hand through his soft hair.

I feel the couch shift as Luther turns to me. I turn to face him, my back now pressed into Five's side and I smile as I feel him pull me close. "You really like him, huh?" He asks. I nod. "You know if I didn't know he was such a prick, I'd say he almost looked cute in his sleep." He chuckles.

"He always looks cute." I giggle with him.

"I get that feeling though. Liking someone. Or loving them."

"Allison?" I ask him.

He looks over to the sleeping brunette to see her snuggled up with a pillow. He smiles. "Yeah."

I turn back to Five and smile. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face into his neck. He hugs me tighter and I smile. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I look up and kiss him and smile even more.

"Oh get a room you two!" Luther says to use.

I pull away and shoot him an apologetic smile.

Hehehehe so you know when your mom comes into your room at 11 and your supposed to be asleep and then she lays down with your sister and then you have to pretend to be asleep and then you actually fall asleep? Yeah... sorry about that.

BUT GUYS! i open wattpad and guess what i see? WE HIT 3k!!!! OMG THANK YALL SO MUCH LOVE ALL OF YOU MUAH 💕💕