Bloopers

Description: This will be a Five/Aidan story. I'm going to write a small imagine, but then bloopers because i honestly think it's hilarious. I hope y'all like this, i'm trying something new. I'm going to write the imagine and then after the bloopers for this "scene." I might make this a series. Idk.

and your name will just be Y/n for both your character and actor you. i hope that made sense.

This will be more based off the show too.

and you're dating aidan

----

i was pacing around the room as Five worked on more equations. Of course, we screwed something up.

Again.

We got back to the future, but now it's this whole "sparrow academy" shit and Five and I are trying to figure out how to fix the timeline.

But Five, being Five, wouldn't let me help. He said this was too dangerous. This boy and the things he does to me. I want to help him, I really do. I care about him so so much and maybe if he wasn't so focused on trying to save the world, he'd see that I love him.

I stop pacing and face Five, with his nose in a book. "Five." I said sternly. "Let me help. It'll be so much easier for you." I say, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"No. I don't want you getting hurt." He says with a slight annoyance in his voice.

"But I don't want you to get hurt either." I state, crossing my arms.

He turns to look at me. "Why would you give a shit me? I'm just trying to save the world without messing it up for everyone! Can't I do that in peace!" He starts to yell.

"Maybe It's because I fucking care about you!" I yell back. "Maybe if you paid attention to me for two fucking seconds, you'd see that I'm in love with you! God, your so oblivious sometimes!" I yell, not even caring what I said because he probably doesn't feel the same way.

He walks over to me and backs me up into a wall. I can feel his breath on mine, and that's when I smell it. Alcohol. "Five, your drunk..."

"Yeah and? It helps me think. Clears the mind." And he crashes his lips onto mine.

I kiss back with a hunger, my hands finding his hair, pulling his body closer to mine. He immediately deepens the kiss, his hands on the back of my neck pulling me closer. I love this boy, but I can taste the vodka on his lips.

I suddenly i push back. "Five, your drunk. You're not thinking clearly. You know I want this, but I don't want to be your little fuck girl. Come talk to me once your sober. You need the space right now." I untangle from his grasp.

"Y/n, Wait!" He yells. He reaches for the door before I slam it in front of his face. I slide down the door, not knowing he did the same on the other side.

-- Bloopers --

"Action!"

I start to pace like it says in the script, and I put a pensive look on my face. I try to think of my lines but i forgot.

I stop and look towards the camera. "Wait is this a rehearsal or are we rolling?" I ask the director.

"We were rolling." He laughs.

"Oh. Hello editors!" I wave at the camera.

Aidan laughs, which makes me laugh, and soon most of the crew is laughing too.

*** (New blooper)

"And action!"

I start to pace, again, I put a worried expression, changing things up a bit. "Five." I say sternly to aidan. He continues to scribble in the notebook. "Five. Let me help it'll be so much easier for you." I say my lines, placing a delicate hand on his shoulder.

"No. I don't want you getting hurt." He says in a monotone voice.

"But I don't want you to get hurt either." I state, pouting.

He turns around and let's out an "aww"

I look at him confused.

He tackle hugs me and kisses my cheek. "Ugh Aidan!" I giggle. "You ruined the take."

"I'm sorry. You're just so cute when you pout." He sighs.

"COUPLE GOALS!" Emmy and Robert shout from behind the cameras.

I giggle and Aidan lets go, and we reset.

***

(Not writing the whole thing again. i'm too lazy it's 12:30 am)

He turns to look at me. "Why would you give a shit me? I'm just trying to save the world without messing it up for everyone! Can't I do that in peace!" He starts to yell.

"Maybe it's because I forgot my fucking line!" I sigh and Aidan laughs, sitting back down to reset.

***

We've made it to the kissing part. So close. So close to a perfect scene. We've had a few, but it's hard.

"Five, your drunk." I say, looking into Aidan's beautiful green eyes.

"Yeah, and? It helps me think. Clears my mind." Aidan crashes his lips to mine, and I run my hands through his hair, something I normally do. I mEAn no i don't.

Then i feel aidan start to smile, and I know he's about to break character. I my my hand on his face, cupping his cheek, but he laughs anyway, and he erupts into a fit of giggles.

I pull away and look up at him. I smack his arm lightly and walk to the other side as Aidan sits back at his desk. I run over to him and give him a quick peck before the director says action.

***

But suddenly i push back. "Five, your drunk. You're not thinking clearly. You know I want this, but I don't want to be your little fuck girl. Come talk to me once your sober. You need the space right now." I untangle myself from his grasp.

"Y/n, Wait!" He yells. He reaches for the door before I slam it in front of his face, but the door didn't close all the way, It slamed on his hand. "Aw shit!" I hear Aidan yell.

I quickly open the door. "Oh my god! Aidan I'm so sorry are you alright?" I Say, taking his hand lightly.

"Uh, can someone get Aidan some ice?" A crew member asks.

Someone else runs out to get an ice pack.

Aidan kisses my forehead. "It's ok babe. I'll be fine. I promise." He tells me.

I kiss his knuckles lightly and look at him and smile sympathetically. "Oh crap, now you can't play guitar for me." I pout.

He laughs and kisses my nose. "Still adorable when you pout."

***

Just being crackheads so it's super hard to do literally anything-

Should I do more bloopers? I really liked this. Thank y'all for 10k. I hope your all doing good and if your near the fires (like me) that your staying safe. Adios amigos. muah.

This is also the 43 imagine-